So how weird is week 2 starting out?

2Xtreme21

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2004
Browns scoring over 50 points??

Houston's dominating offense?

New Orleans getting dominated by the bucs?

My fantasy team is officially screwed. :(

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: Capt Caveman
Does anyone know how to play defense in the Cle vs Cin game?

hahah yeah it was great though. i love highscoring games.

tfinch2

Lifer
Feb 3, 2004
Originally posted by: mwmorph
Who's kicking themselves fro not starting the Brown's QB?

I was listening to NFL Sunday Countdown when I was working out, and they said to bench your Browns players. LOL

hdeck

Lifer
Sep 26, 2002
whats weird about houston's offense? schaub was a monster waiting to be unleashed in atl. texans just gave him the shot.

drum

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2003
Football in general...
My yahoo college pickem is screwed with the upsets all over the place. what the hell is going on!

Injury

Lifer
Jul 19, 2004
Originally posted by: Capt Caveman
Does anyone know how to play defense in the Cle vs Cin game?

It's sad that a team can put up 40+ points and still lose.

Marvin should be choke slamming his defense. They have failed to show up at the game time and time again despite the offense putting up big numbers.

Another game or two like that and I wouldn't be surprised to see some changes in the Bengals' Def. coaching staff.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
what just happened ni denver is complete bullshit. if the whistle for timeout doesn't come until after the snap it shouldn't be a timeout.

w3stfa11

Golden Member
Aug 8, 2006
Originally posted by: ElFenix
what just happened ni denver is complete bullshit. if the whistle for timeout doesn't come until after the snap it shouldn't be a timeout.

It's at Denver... and nobody likes the Raiders... Tough luck.

Heh, the announcer was saying, "The Raiders have won for the first time in 11 reg... (pause) oh hold on a second."

nsafreak

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2001
You've got to love the Broncos on how they've pulled out the last two games. Although I'd like it if they won next week without being overly dramatic. Poor Raiders fans, they've got to be foaming at the mouth now.