So Buddha takes a trip to New York...

datalink7

Lifer
Jan 23, 2001
So Buddha takes a trip to New York and sees a hot dog vendor.
He says "Make me one with everything...."
So the vendor gives him his dog and takes his money and goes on to help the next customer.
Buddha looks at the vendor incredulously and says "Where's my change?"
The vendor smiles at Buddha and says "Change comes from within".
----

You can throw tomatoes now.

iwearnosox

Lifer
Oct 26, 2000
*groan*

What's black and comes in little white cans?

Michael Jackson!

Thank you, thank you! Be here all the night!

Aharami

Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
i'll throw rotten tomatoes at you for making fun of such a pure religion.

:p jk

good one though

TommyVercetti

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2003
How is this joke possible? Buddah passed away long long long time ago. There was no New York before the 16th century, and even then it had a different name. So did Buddah come back to life, and then visit New York?

isasir

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2000
Originally posted by: TommyVercetti
How is this joke possible? Buddah passed away long long long time ago. There was no New York before the 16th century, and even then it had a different name. So did Buddah come back to life, and then visit New York?

Yes.

Cuda1447

Lifer
Jul 26, 2002

Motion to Ban

WinkOsmosis

Banned
Sep 18, 2002

If reasonable people can believe that a guy named Jesus died and came back to life thanks to his father the invisible man in the sky, why can't Buddha come back to life and go to NYC to buy a hotdog?