So apparently Dr Fauci wanted himself to be played by Brad Pitt on SNL, guess what?

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Last edited:

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
That was pretty awesome, every trump quote in that video makes me go WTF. And think how daily he's making an equal number of other WTF comments. Trump likes to blame the media for trying to make him look bad, but he does a fucking great job of that all on his own no help needed. Hell SNL didn't even have to doctor up anything from his clips, he's hilarious in a scary this fucker can't be serious way.

"suppose we hit the body with uhh, a tremendous whether it's ultraviolet, or just, very powerful light"

cuts to brad with his hand on his face

"I know I shouldn't be touching my face" HA I love it.

Even better, I somehow think this will really eat at Trump, and not just for the regular reason that it's SNL and they're making fun of him again. But they didn't mock Fauci, this was more of a tribute to him.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarthKyrie

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
It is 5:45 am on the west coast and damn that just made my day!! Way too funny!!

jman19

Lifer
Nov 3, 2000
That was pretty awesome, every trump quote in that video makes me go WTF. And think how daily he's making an equal number of other WTF comments. Trump likes to blame the media for trying to make him look bad, but he does a fucking great job of that all on his own no help needed. Hell SNL didn't even have to doctor up anything from his clips, he's hilarious in a scary this fucker can't be serious way.

"suppose we hit the body with uhh, a tremendous whether it's ultraviolet, or just, very powerful light"

Even better, I somehow think this will really eat at Trump, and not just for the regular reason that it's SNL and they're making fun of him again. But they didn't mock Fauci, this was more of a tribute to him.

Interesting enough, we have some Trump ball washers on this very forum who will tell you that repeating Trump's own stupid statements constitutes "parsing every word" to make him look dumb.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005

I agree, but you know to get at Trumps base you need to go where his base is and all kinds of people just Love humor and I would bet his base watched SNL even though SNL bashed TRUMP!!

ondma

Platinum Member
Mar 18, 2018
Yea, Pitt did a great job and that sketch was the best part (well pretty much the only really funny part) of the entire show.
I though the first remote show last week was very funny with only a few clunkers, while IMO, lasts nights show was pretty much a clunker with only a few funny parts.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
Yea, Pitt did a great job and that sketch was the best part (well pretty much the only really funny part) of the entire show.
I though the first remote show last week was very funny with only a few clunkers, while IMO, lasts nights show was pretty much a clunker with only a few funny parts.
The only clunker last night was Miley Cyrus covering Pink Floyd. The opener with Brad Pitt was hilarious and I liked the supermarket sketch, and Kenan Thompson is even funnier with this format.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I love the dynamic.

Fauci goes on "mainstream news", talks with liberals over facts and hard data... and surprise *gets along splendid*... Who could possibly have foreseen that? Consequence being that Trump eyeballs him and takes him off prime time.
Problem : Any scientist arguing facts and data will get along with MSM "liberal media" fantastically. Rinse and repeat it means you will see less of actual fact and data on the pressers. Less and less.