Sneaky Pete - Amazon PRIME Giovanni Ribisi/Bryan Cranston

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Imposters season 2 will start April 5th. Looks like they're all back. Maybe teamed with Maddie (which I expect won't be easy) to take down the Doctor. And the FBI chasing the lot of them. Could be very good.

I am so looking forward to it.

GagHalfrunt

Lifer
Apr 19, 2001
Freaking awesome! I loved season 1 of both Sneaky Pete and Imposters and then promptly forgot all about them. What a pleasant surprise that they're both coming back for more.

Hey, and I just checked on Brockmire, that's coming back for season 2 in April. Woohoo!

Carson Dyle

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2012
Freaking awesome! I loved season 1 of both Sneaky Pete and Imposters and then promptly forgot all about them. What a pleasant surprise that they're both coming back for more.

Hey, and I just checked on Brockmire, that's coming back for season 2 in April. Woohoo!
I said the fuck with Brockmire right about the time they had almost an entire episode joking about abortion. I'm pro-choice, but the show started in the gutter in a somewhat humorous way, then it went downhill from there, right into the sewer.

I watched one episode of Sneaky Pete season 2 last night and I'm reminded of why I didn't think the show was all that great in season 1: For one, there's not a single likeable character, not even Pete/Marius himself. Wouldn't care a whit if any of them had their throats slit in the next episode. Not Grandma, not Grandpa, not the dimwitted cousin cop, nobody. Second, a total lack of humor in any situation or any scrap of dialog. Lastly, it's completely one-note. Gotta do something in some amount of time, otherwise really bad guys are threatening to do something really bad. Pete scrambling here and there to do something, new lies, everyone else dealing with bad situations doing something illegal. It's just not fun.

Alpha One Seven

Golden Member
Sep 11, 2017
I still haven't started, only seen the pilot. Will have to watch that again and seasons 1+2. I wonder if I can finish it within a week.
I am thinking one episode a week or even bi weekly so by the time I finish, the next season will be rolling out. :)

ASK THE COMMUNITY