Snakes on a Plane out on DVD

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jun 27, 2005
Originally posted by: dmw16
are you surprised? it's a movie about a bomb full of snakes on a plane. if you thought the movie was going to be anything but crap you are retarded.

Oh come on... I was fully prepared. I wasn't expecting anything from it. I knew it was going to be bad. I was expecting it to be epically bad. I figured "this will be so bad it'll be great!" I even got all beered up for the occasion.

It was just that bad.

JackBurton

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Originally posted by: Whoozyerdaddy
Originally posted by: dmw16
are you surprised? it's a movie about a bomb full of snakes on a plane. if you thought the movie was going to be anything but crap you are retarded.

Oh come on... I was fully prepared. I wasn't expecting anything from it. I knew it was going to be bad. I was expecting it to be epically bad. I figured "this will be so bad it'll be great!" I even got all beered up for the occasion.

It was just that bad.

I KNEW it was going to be bad...so I didn't even watch it. ;) Why anyone would give Hollywood 1 cent for this movie, I have no idea. It was a freakin' old SNL skit for God's sake.

neutralizer

Lifer
Oct 4, 2001
I think watching SOAP is something you experience in the theaters just because the crowd is crazy.

James Bond

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2005
Originally posted by: ThePresence
Why would SLJ do such a garbage movie?
Is this the best role being offered to him?

Are you kidding? I'm sure SLJ has about a million roles being offered to him.
Why? Because hes fvcking badass.

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
I loved the movie, just because I got to watch my wife cringe at all the snakes :)
She sat at the edge of her chair once the snake showed up and I enjoyed watching her expressions throughout the rest of the movie.