Snakes on a Plane out on DVD

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
i enjoyed it. so much so i hang it's poster in my dorm
clicky

the poster basically says "im a campy movie. come enjoy me!", and i thought it was campy and hilarious. if you take it seriously, it is crap. if you take it for what it's worth, its great. :)

dmw16

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 2000
are you surprised? it's a movie about a bomb full of snakes on a plane. if you thought the movie was going to be anything but crap you are retarded.

dbk

Lifer
Apr 23, 2004
Watch it under the influence... the mix of Sam Jackson screaming and random snakes killing people is an elite combination.

SonnyDaze

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2004
?No movie shall triumph over Snakes on a Plane. Unless I happen to feel like making a movie called More Motherfvcking Snakes on More Motherfvcking Planes. " -- Samuel Jackson.

:)

BeauJangles

Lifer
Aug 26, 2001
haha I thought it was hilarious. Granted I saw it opening night with a huge crowd of people that were really into it.

Juice Box

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2003
Originally posted by: albatross
i`m waiting for snakes on a train :p

Now this movie was amazing! :p (watched it on the big screen with a bunch of people...good times)

But SOAP is a lot of fun if you take it as the obvious joke that it is...too many people go in expecting something real, and then claim it sucks

Jan 31, 2002
Originally posted by: SonnyDaze
?No movie shall triumph over Snakes on a Plane. Unless I happen to feel like making a movie called More Motherfvcking Snakes on More Motherfvcking Planes. " -- Samuel L. Motherfvcking Jackson.

Fixed :D

- M4H

Sphexi

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2005
Originally posted by: SonnyDaze
?No movie shall triumph over Snakes on a Plane. Unless I happen to feel like making a movie called More Motherfvcking Snakes on More Motherfvcking Planes. " -- Samuel Jackson.

:thumbsup:

Juice Box

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2003
Originally posted by: ThePresence
Why would SLJ do such a garbage movie?
Is this the best role being offered to him?

Because he has a sense of humor and wanted to have fun with his career....I'm sure he banked BIG time off of it in the long run....