SMC SMC2404WBR Barricade Turbo 11/22Mbps Auto-Sensing Wireless Cable/DSL Broadband Router only $39.88 (03/31 only, AR)

Boen

Jun 26, 2001
Originally posted by: eplebnista
:cool:

I agree! Very cool, thanks!

Edit: Anyone have one of these AND a 2.4 ghz cordless phone? Do they interfere with each other?

Antoneo

Diamond Member
May 25, 2001
Looks like a good deal... but can anyone tell me how this router stacks up against the netgear mr814?

StayPuff

Golden Member
Apr 20, 2001
I can't get this router to work with a VPN connection -- beware if you're into that.

tbrooks40

Golden Member
Oct 2, 2001
hey luv, where did you find the rebate? when i click the "available rebates" link the only thing that comes up is a wired 700? smc router. just want to make sure they won't try to deny the rebate for whatever odd reason as it seems it should pop right up being a j and r rebate. pulled the rebate down too soon maybe?

luv2save

Golden Member
Feb 12, 2001
Originally posted by: tbrooks40
hey luv, where did you find the rebate? when i click the "available rebates" link the only thing that comes up is a wired 700? smc router. just want to make sure they won't try to deny the rebate for whatever odd reason as it seems it should pop right up being a j and r rebate. pulled the rebate down too soon maybe?

Looks like the rebate form has been pulled off earlier! Found the rebate form here when it was still available on JandR website! I think it is a valid rebate!

grinwell

May 6, 2002
Router is great. It will occasionally interfere with 2.4 GHz phones, signified by periodic buzzing sound.

Rebate is not so great. I got this router around Xmas and have been haggling trying to get the rebate ever since.

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
Originally posted by: grinwell
Router is great. It will occasionally interfere with 2.4 GHz phones, signified by periodic buzzing sound.

Rebate is not so great. I got this router around Xmas and have been haggling trying to get the rebate ever since.

This deal also expired over a month ago. That's another bad point
rolleye.gif