Smashed up Jaguar rear end, W/PICS!

79Blazer

Golden Member
Nov 12, 2003
I was driving a friend home cause he was too toasted to drive, and seen this. Looks like someone was going WAY too fast and lost control, plowing into the rear end of this Jag. Pic 1 Pic 2

halik

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
Originally posted by: Electrode
Michigan UGE 399

Kinda blurry, but enough to work with... :D

impressive ... whats a jag with MI paltes doing in cali? thats a hell of a drive

Black88GTA

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2003
That damage looks identical to the damage to my Trans Am after some SFB hit it in the parking lot. I got estimates ranging from $2800 - 3600, and mine's a freakin Pontiac :(. That guy's probably looking at $4500-$5500 of damage (if I had to guess). Sucks for him - from the appearance of that, it looks like a hit and run. Either someone was wasted, hit the car and took off, or fell asleep. I'd bet anything I own that whoever hit that Jag bailed.

Zenmervolt

Elite member
Oct 22, 2000
Originally posted by: halik
Michigan UGE 399

impressive ... whats a jag with MI paltes doing in cali? thats a hell of a drive
If you're gonna make a drive like that, the Jag is a nice car to make it in though. That would definitely be a comfortable cross country car.

ZV

79Blazer

Golden Member
Nov 12, 2003
Originally posted by: halik
Michigan UGE 399

It's not in Cali. :confused: Michigan. Where ya' get Cali from? :confused:

DivideBYZero

Lifer
May 18, 2001
It looks like it was Krassus.

See the bricks on the floor there? I bet the guy in the Jag flew by his car when he was parked on a gravel track. Naturally, K threw bricks at the Jag, then defended his honor by beating his ass.

:p