Small Survey for Economics Class, Need two people

Chiboy

Diamond Member
Jun 4, 2002
Hello, If you can help me out my answering the question below please be serious. I need some one at least 30yrs old. 1 person that attened High School & one that didnt.

1. What year and from which High School did you graduate?

2. When you were in High School did you feel you were being prepared for your future life as an adult?

3. How long after High School did you realize that education had or had not been an factor that you had gotten to this paticular point in your life?

4. Did you ever feel that any oppurtuninty had passed you by becuase you did not have the proper education?

5. How many opportunities opened up in your life because you had a decent education?

6. What aspect of your high school life would you change if you had the chance to do so?

7. What advice could you give for thoes students in High School today about the importance of education and how to make education count in thier future life?

Chiboy

Diamond Member
Jun 4, 2002
Minendo, I refuse to count you as the one person I was looking for.

theNEOone

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2001
class of 2000, coral reef high
somewhat
while attending high school
not yet
still in college
taken my APs more seriously so that i wouldn't have to take the classes again in college
umm, it's important duh. if they don't know that, then they don't belong in school

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: Chiboy
Fine then, bs your survey. If you can not handle the truth, don't ask others to respond. Many people will reply with the same answers I did.

Chiboy

Diamond Member
Jun 4, 2002
Originally posted by: minendo
Originally posted by: Chiboy
Fine then, bs your survey. If you can not handle the truth, don't ask others to respond. Many people will reply with the same answers I did.

I know, I know! but I need something more indepth, this is what will save my grade ;)

gistech1978

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2002
dude if you already know what your answers should be, then make them up yourself
say "john smith" or "joey joe joe jr shabadoo" on anandtech forums says this...

boggsie

Platinum Member
Mar 31, 2000

1983 East High School

2. When you were in High School did you feel you were being prepared for your future life as an adult?

absolutely not

3. How long after High School did you realize that education had or had not been an factor that you had gotten to this paticular point in your life?

Probably about seven years

4. Did you ever feel that any oppurtuninty had passed you by becuase you did not have the proper education?

no

5. How many opportunities opened up in your life because you had a decent education?

all of them, really

6. What aspect of your high school life would you change if you had the chance to do so?

been more active in sports and worried much less about what peers thought

7. What advice could you give for thoes students in High School today about the importance of education and how to make education count in thier future life?

Your education is the foundation for the rest of your life. Your mind never absorbs the way that it does, when you are young. Take advantage of your opportunities, or you may end up looking back and asking, "what if?" for a very long time.

purepolly

Sep 27, 2002

1979 Cumberland High School

No

3. How long after High School did you realize that education had or had not been an factor that you had gotten to this particular point in your life?

5 years

4. Did you ever feel that any opportunity had passed you by because you did not have the proper education?

Yes

Most of them

Gone to a smaller school

7. What advice could you give for those students in High School today about the importance of education and how to make education count in their future life?

Education is an unfolding lifelong process.