Small Form Factor PC recommendations.

RemyCanad

Golden Member
Sep 28, 2001
What do you guys recommend? I cannot find many reviews of each barebones choice so I thought I would look for some help. :)

I am not too worried about super speed. I am looking for something affordable. CPU does not matter too much. Over all price does.....

It will of course be crunching for the team. ;)

RemyCanad

Golden Member
Sep 28, 2001
Thanks for the info. :) I am looking at the biostars and shuttles. Do you recommend any specifiec models?

Aug 27, 2002
if you're looking for a good performing system decent w/onboard graphics, I'd get one with the nforce2 IGP chipset, if the graphics aren't that pressing and you want to save some cash the km400's are decent performers for a bit less money.

RemyCanad

Golden Member
Sep 28, 2001
I am not too worried about the graphics. I am currently making due with my *original* Radeon 32MB DDR. :p Heck if it's cheaper I am would be happy to just get a board with AGP and put that car in it until I can justify something better.

This computer completely used for my business. So basically programming, spreadsheets, email and that sort of thing. My current computer is going to be turned into a new file server....