Slow typers Suck

Amplifier

Banned
Dec 25, 2004
I hate talking to someone on IM that types 20wpm. I made this post just waiting for them to reply. Two words, meavis beacon. Let me see if he's responded yet.

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
Or maybe they don't feel like responding to your stupid inquiries, thus the slow response.

Corn Nog

Banned
May 19, 2005
Originally posted by: Amplifier
I hate talking to someone on IM that types 20wpm. I made this post just waiting for them to reply. Two words, meavis beacon. Let me see if he's responded yet.

or mavis beacon, maybe you should give it a try as well. ;)

KarenMarie

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2003
the b/f has used a computer for a total of MAYBE 3 hours in his life.... he can build one from scratch in less than 25 minutes... packages to plug in. But he is teh suck at using one.

20wpm would be an achievement for him.

walla

Jun 2, 2001
maybe your friend only has one finger. 20wpm with one figure is pretty darn good.

arcenite

Lifer
Dec 9, 2001
Originally posted by: HonkeyDonk
Originally posted by: moshquerade
Originally posted by: walla
maybe your friend only has one finger. 20wpm with one figure is pretty darn good.
maybe he isn't using any fingers :shocked:

what do you have in mind then? his teeth? :Q

I don't quite think that's what she was thinking of.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
I have to agree wholeheartedly.

I also wish they all enable the option to see when they're actually typing something so we don't have to wait around. :roll:

jagec

Lifer
Apr 30, 2004
Originally posted by: Corn Nog

I was thinking the same thing...accuracy matters just as much as rate.;)

illusion88

Lifer
Oct 2, 2001
I was trying to think of a way to irratate the OP even more through some sort of "slow post". I couldn't think of anything. So ill bump this thread in a year and say it took me that long to reply.

Amplifier

Banned
Dec 25, 2004
Originally posted by: jagec

I was thinking the same thing...accuracy matters just as much as rate.;)

no ti dosnt

gshock888

Banned
Mar 28, 2003
Originally posted by: moshquerade
Originally posted by: walla
maybe he isn't using any fingers :shocked:

or maybe his other hand is on holding on something else... or worse... jerking something else :Q

jagec

Lifer
Apr 30, 2004
Originally posted by: jagec

I was thinking the same thing...accuracy matters just as much as rate....unless you're a frickin' moron who will work at Burger King for the rest of his life.;)

no ti dosnt

fine. Fixed.

NiKeFiDO

Diamond Member
May 21, 2004

welcome to talking to my mom online.