Sixth grader brings human skulls to school

Wallydraigle

Banned
Nov 27, 2000
I'm not sure why anyone would want to have skulls just sitting around in their homes, but whatever. Bringing them with you to other countries is a little strange. But the grandmother just throwing them in the trash is awful! At least give them a decent burial in the backyard or something.

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by: lirion
I'm not sure why anyone would want to have skulls just sitting around in their homes, but whatever. Bringing them with you to other countries is a little strange. But the grandmother just throwing them in the trash is awful! At least give them a decent burial in the backyard or something.

They're just bones. Bones of someone who has been dead for 1/3 of a century.

A trash can is well suited for the job.

Viper GTS

Wallydraigle

Banned
Nov 27, 2000
Originally posted by: Viper GTS

They're just bones. Bones of someone who has been dead for 1/3 of a century.

A trash can is well suited for the job.

Viper GTS

Just bones? I'm not saying that they should have built a shrine to them or something, just put them in the ground. Maybe I'm way out of touch with reality here, but respect for the dead is kind of important to me. Throwing someone's skull, no matter how long they've been gone, in the trash just doesn't seem very respectable to me. I wouldn't want my mom or my sister to end up in someone's trash can.

brxndxn

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2001
I would love to have a real shrunken head... They get those things so damn small it's crazy.

911paramedic

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2002
The girl, who was not identified, claims she obtained the skulls from her grandmother, who allegedly found them in the trash at her Duarte mobile home park, police said.
Grandma's been dumpster diving at the trailer park again!

Lithium381

Lifer
May 12, 2001
Originally posted by: 911paramedic
The girl, who was not identified, claims she obtained the skulls from her grandmother, who allegedly found them in the trash at her Duarte mobile home park, police said.
Grandma's been dumpster diving at the trailer park again!

i knew a guy/ that did dumpster diving for a living......

kuk

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2000
John Roach, superintendent at Charter Oak Unified School District, saw the skulls before they were taken away by police.

"They looked real to me," Roach said.

Wow ... what an in depth comment. ;)

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
That's awesome. Things were so different just 40 years ago. You could go to Europe and get some skulls or drugs or guns or whatever and there was none of this "Customs" crap. :disgust:

I think it's cool that the girl brought them to school. I think it's totally weenie PC that they called the cops. Buncha tree huggin' liberals.

Walleye

Banned
Dec 1, 2002
Originally posted by: MichaelD
That's awesome. Things were so different just 40 years ago. You could go to Europe and get some skulls or drugs or guns or whatever and there was none of this "Customs" crap. :disgust:

I think it's cool that the girl brought them to school. I think it's totally weenie PC that they called the cops. Buncha tree huggin' liberals.

they called the cops on the grounds that there might have been illegal activity involved. it wasnt about the little girl bringing skulls into school, it was the fact that the skulls might have been bones from victims of a crime that were never found by police.

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Originally posted by: Walleye

they called the cops on the grounds that there might have been illegal activity involved. it wasnt about the little girl bringing skulls into school, it was the fact that the skulls might have been bones from victims of a crime that were never found by police.

Yeah, I guess you're right; this WAS a trailer park after all....

Slacker

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
But the grandmother just throwing them in the trash is awful! At least give them a decent burial in the backyard or something.

I'd like to have seen her try to explain that one :D
COP) "Hey lady, watcha doin?"
LADY) "Oh, I'm just burrying my husbands skulls"
COP) OH, O.K. then...... WHAAA!?!

Walleye

Banned
Dec 1, 2002
Originally posted by: Walleye

Yeah, I guess you're right; this WAS a trailer park after all....

yeah, i hate liberal pussies too, but we gotta consider all the facts of the case. like the TPT involved :p