Since I'm going to die soon

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

oogabooga

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2003
Originally posted by: MisfitsFiend
Don't forget, the Cubbies almost won and broke thier curse as well....a true match up would be the Cubs and the Red Socks :) Alas, the Cubs suck...which is how I like them. Once the Reds win, their fans will have nothing to b1tch about ;)

once the red sox win, i don't know if i can be a baseball fan anymore, i guess i took certain things for granted, like the red sox's not winning.

They are going to lose.

Sox and Cubs will meet in the 2012 world series.
Sox will win, and the apocalypse will come.

dman

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 1999
Originally posted by: Geekbabe
Lol, for years I've said that I wanted to see the Red Sox win a world series before I die.LOL, maybe I best review my will.

I was watching some show about the Red Sox history and some comic said that if they win this,old people who have said the same thing will be dropping in numbers that would make the black plague look like nothing:D

Go Sox!!!

I was actually thinking they had a chance this year, after the hurricane season we had in florida, the earthquakes, and the Volcano erruption(s), I figure the end of the world probably isn't that far off. So, why wouldn't the Sox win. I'd have been much more concerned about the end of the world of the Cub's had made it to the WS instead of the Cardinals.

Go Sox.

kranky

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Congrats to the Bosox. They annihilated the Cards and buried the "curse". I'm happy for the long-suffering fans.

Has your boyfriend jumped on the Sox bandwagon since his relocation? :)