Simpsons - Halloween Special - Your thoughts?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Ranger X

Lifer
Mar 18, 2000
You have to literally watch the Simpsons in slow motion to catch everything (or most of it).

kuk

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2000
What is Apu's last name? :)
In which state is Springfield located? ;)

Ok, these are very very easy, but just put them for fun. i'll be back later tonight with more dificult ones :D

RSI

Diamond Member
May 22, 2000
"What does Homer dress up as to stop Apu's arranged marriage?"

A big elephant. :D Their god or whatever...

I know I'm right. ;) OK, well it's possible I'm thinking of a completely different episode, thus being wrong, but I don't think so. ;)

-RSI

KingHam

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 1999
Loogie already stated that it was Ganesh.

KingHam

P.S. What propisition number almost got Apu deported from Springfield?

THELAIR

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
EASY: What is the name of Springfields Police Chief?

HARD: What are the names of his 2 deputies?

:)

Apus last name is a damn tongue twister
hehe

Doodoo

Golden Member
Feb 14, 2000
How the hell do u people know all this??? I mean the simpsons are great and I watch them...but damn...where did you people get all this info from?

jyrixx

May 31, 2000
actually it doesn't say nra4eva. i read somewhere in some faq, that it said something else. i'm gonna have to look for the faq.

jyrixx

May 31, 2000
there once was a post on geeknews about a site that new for sure what state springfield was located in. i believe it was kentucky.

Champo41

May 11, 2000

<< YOU FREAKIN OWE ME A TAPE!!!!! NOW!!!!!!! >>

Haha, I think it's Joshpokeball's bed time or something.

Seriously, Josh, you need to stop aborting your own posts. In other words, stop trying to higher your post count.

Bling Bling

Banned
Dec 16, 1999
Joshpokeball is a wussy b!tch. He needs to quit his crappin around the forums...and he needs to stop trying to impress us with his fountain of knowledge about cartoons.

Ranger X

Lifer
Mar 18, 2000
Bling Bling, I'm behind you 100% on this one. Damn, every annoying thread I see created here is almost always started by this prepubescent boy. Poll on his ban, anyone? ;)

JawaJedi

Sep 21, 2000
ok, well about where the simpsons live, they don't live in any state, they never say it, they come close to saying, or showing it on the show, but they never show it, there are several &quot;Springfield&quot;s in the USA and they never say where it is, my favorite when they don't reveal it is when Apu is about to get deported and they are teaching him how to pass his citizenship test and they're about to show Apu where Springfield is and Bart's head steps into the camera and he says &quot;hey, what are you guys doin'&quot; ... ok, i digress...
-JawaJedi

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
They hint at it in different episodes, but every episode they have a different location. And yes, that whole cash register thing was a joke.

Let's have a Simpsons trivia game!

jyrixx

May 31, 2000
how many states have a springfield, and then close by shelbyville?
kentucky does, which was the reason that whoever made the argument... said kentucky.
although, springfield and shelbyville are right next to each other in the simpsons, in kentucky they are spread out a little bit. i don't know. it would probably be the most educated guess

Wangel

Banned
Mar 30, 2000
When we watch the Simpsons, we play a game at the intro. We try and guess, generally, what will happen at the end when they are all suppose to be sitting on the couch. Someone will guess, they will get large, or there will be water involved, or food, etc. Then, the person who guesses right (which is rare) will get to pick the TV shows for the rest of that night.