Sickle Cell Anemia.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Could your life be any more miserable with one of those little amazon fish that swims up your peener to make it's home when you go pee in the amazon?

Nomada

Banned
Apr 27, 2005
Originally posted by: Nik
Could your life be any more miserable with one of those little amazon fish that swims up your peener to make it's home when you go pee in the amazon?

Nope. 'less me finds Salt Water. Abooga Booga

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001

What if he is in Uranus too?

chuckywang

Lifer
Jan 12, 2004
Originally posted by: Nomada

Nope. 'less me finds Salt Water. Abooga Booga

Two men washed up on a deserted island and were instantly taken prisoner by the natives.
"Ugh, you have two choices, death or ooga booga."
The first prisoner says,"I'll take ooga booga."
So the natives take the hapless prisoner to a hut and proceed to defile him in every unclean sexual way imaginable.
After a few hours, the prisoner was taken back to his comrade.
"Whatever you do", he gasped to his friend, "ask for death, as my @$$h01e is killing me!"
The native chieftan asked the second prisoner, "Ugh, you have two choices, death or ooga booga."
The second prisoner replies,"Death"
There erupts a cheer from throughout the village,
"DEATH BY OOGA BOOGA

Sheepathon

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2003
You could be kidnapped by a family obsessed with cannibalism, and the patriarch would be a licensed doctor who would cut you apart without anesthesia but know how to keep you alive and awake, without passing out, and the whole family could pick your body apart organ by organ, topping it off with your kidneys, and they'd eat it raw in front of you with one of your eyes as garnish, so you'd actually watch your own eye being eaten in addition to your innards. That would suck ass. I'd rather die of sickle cell anemia.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: Sheepathon
You could be kidnapped by a family obsessed with cannibalism, and the patriarch would be a licensed doctor who would cut you apart without anesthesia but know how to keep you alive and awake, without passing out, and the whole family could pick your body apart organ by organ, topping it off with your kidneys, and they'd eat it raw in front of you with one of your eyes as garnish, so you'd actually watch your own eye being eaten in addition to your innards. That would suck ass. I'd rather die of sickle cell anemia.

Issues?