Shuttle AK31... review and commentary...

Spook

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 1999
Shuttle AK31 Review at Accelenation

Read this review, and began thinking... I've seen Shuttle around for years, but I don't hear allot about it here in these forums. How is Shuttle, Stable and reliable, or Shakey? I've never owned one so I don't have an opinion...

I hear about all the Abit, Asus, Epox, MSI, and Soyos around here... but Shuttle is rarely mentioned...

Macro2

Diamond Member
May 20, 2000
Shuttle has been very reliable over the years...
I think I will buy this board...the price is right.

Mac

human2k

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2001
"alot of mobo manufacturers have crappy boards..........but once in a while............once in a long while...........they make a board that's extremely good................and this board is it................."

hmmmmmmmmmm............read that line somewhere........and it applies to shuttles ak31........its an excellent board.........they just dont make consistent awesoem products like Asus or MSI.....but the AK31A and AK40 are two special boards that stand out.

Gunbuster

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
The worst part about shuttle is the website is so amature and cheezy, it's a little better now but it still looks like a 1 person highschool project

Electric Amish

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999
I would have bought it already, but I want the Rev 3 board so I can put an XP on it. :D

Local store only has the Rev2.

amish