SHS: God wanted Trump to be President

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
weenie little bat wings. Bro, do you even lift?

The office keeps calling him in to deal with lazy workers on his wing days.... always the wing days....

iu

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Spoken like an evangelical brain donor, what else is there to say?

1prophet

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
Why do so many believe that God only puts people in charge of a country for the good of the country, consider the possibility if God wanted to Damn America for its multitude of sins who better than Trump to lead it straight to hell. He didn't spare ancient Israel why spare America?

But then again just believe in another religion or become an atheist, so you don't have to worry and just be happy.

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
By "god" she really meant satan, right?

In case you missed my little vignette posted in another, earlier thread:

[Trump is standing in front of a mirror, playing with his comb and his hair . . . Sara Sanders is standing behind him . . .]

TRUMP: Satan made me President! Satan made me President! Hail, Satan! Hail, Satan! God damn America!”

SARA: Yessir . . . . Satan . . . made you . . . . President . . . .

TRUMP: And Hail, Satan! God damn America! Say it! Say it, Bitch! Say it! I want to hear you say it!

SARA: Yessir . . . Hail Satan. God . . . . . . . damn . . . . . ‘merica . . . .

TRUMP: You need to practice it with more feeling . . .

SARA: Yessir . . . more feeling. Sir? We have a press-conference this morning. What do you want me to say?

TRUMP: Do I need to tell you?! Tell them God made me President! Sara -- do you have a brain? After a good part of two years, do I still have to script your lying?

SARA: Yesssir. Anything else?

TRUMP: Yeah. Tell ‘em “No more political games! A Wall is a Wall. We will call it a Wall!” We’re gonna build that wall right over that little church. We’re gonna bulldoze that little church – with their little wine and their little wafer. No more priests saying Mass at my Wall -- Ha, ha! To keep the Mezkins out! Don’t say that, though.

SARA: Yessir . . . but those parishioners are already unhappy . . .

TRUMP: EV-ery-body’s unhappy! Who cares? I’m happy! I’m happy when you’re unhappy! I made 800,000 people unhappy for a month, and boy – was I happy! But . . . just be sure and share the illusion. Got it? Don’t look so unhappy!

SARA: Yessir . . .

TRUMP: Now! Get out there, energize the Bible-thumping Base, and tell them about God! Tell them about ME! And flip on a premium movie channel! I need some ideas from a Sicario movie to script my Wall promotion! We're gonna bull-doze that little church! Yes we can! Yes we will! Ahhhhh-hah-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaaaah! Ahhhhh-hah-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaaaah! Ahhhhh-hah-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaaaah!