Show how the forums look in your browser.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com

coldmeat

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2007
Originally posted by: DLeRium
Originally posted by: Anubis
are you bliind?

http://pics.bbzzdd.com/users/TheEvil1/untitled.JPG

IE6 are you kidding me? Even though I'm not one of the guys who swear by FF, and I'll gladly use IE anyday, I've at least gone to IE7

I don't have IE7 installed. I find 6 to be so much faster, even though I use FF.

As for my forums, they are still set at the default.

xcript

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2003
Originally posted by: us3rnotfound
OS theme i meant

Oh, uhh.. which part? :p It's KDE 3.5.7 with the widget style "Plastik" & the window decor. "Crystal".

jaqie

Platinum Member
Apr 6, 2008
Meh, like this.
Um... not trying to be rude, but... What is it with some of you folks and the dumpy, scratchy looking fonts in your browsers? do you just use the default fonts for linux? looks like its that plus not using sub-pixel rendering... eww.

xcript

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2003
Originally posted by: jaqie
Um... not trying to be rude, but... What is it with some of you folks and the dumpy, scratchy looking fonts in your browsers? do you just use the default fonts for linux? looks like its that plus not using sub-pixel rendering... eww.
Who are you referring to? I only noticed one screenshot from a linux user (Crono) besides mine and our fonts look fine.

skyking

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
OK, I passed by this thread a few times uneventfully. I must be getting tired now, I read "show how the forums look in your trousers":p

jaqie

Platinum Member
Apr 6, 2008
Originally posted by: xcript
Who are you referring to? I only noticed one screenshot from a linux user (Crono) besides mine and our fonts look fine.
I see several linux shots on here, though you may not notice they are running it by the screenshot, and if you think they all look fine then most people that have what I was asking about must think so as well, so I guess that did answer my question: They don't notice.