Show Dem the money

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
Caville don't like dean...he's doing just fine. 30+million already and much more wen he gets the nomination. I wish I could fiqure out how to do a matching funds for dean and have validation.. you know like you contribute $100 and I'll match it up to $2000. Any ideas?

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: Zebo
Caville don't like dean...he's doing just fine. 30+million already and much more wen he gets the nomination. I wish I could fiqure out how to do a matching funds for dean and have validation.. you know like you contribute $100 and I'll match it up to $2000. Any ideas?

Sure, I got some..
You do the Hillary Clinton 10,000$ to 160,000$ in four months scheme.

You collect say 1,000,000$ in legit donations and invest in the same funds as the rich Republicans do and soon that will turn into 50,000,000$ and there it is.. a course.. the poor democrat liberals are the ones losing the money on the transactions but, they deserve to lose being liberals and all..

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
Originally posted by: LunarRay
Originally posted by: Zebo

Sure, I got some..
You do the Hillary Clinton 10,000$ to 160,000$ in four months scheme.

You collect say 1,000,000$ in legit donations and invest in the same funds as the rich Republicans do and soon that will turn into 50,000,000$ and there it is.. a course.. the poor democrat liberals are the ones losing the money on the transactions but, they deserve to lose being liberals and all..

There all corrupt LR but at least the dems sometimes act in the intrests of the majority. Besides I'd vote for Bush over Hillary anyday.:)

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Zebo,
There all corrupt LR but at least the dems sometimes act in the intrests of the majority. Besides I'd vote for Bush over Hillary anyday

I doubt Bill cares one way or the other..:)

SuperTool

Lifer
Jan 25, 2000
Bush's spending taxpayer money in payoff for large donors. Halliburton, Worldcom, need I go on?
So I'll pick DNC funded fundraising over taxpayer funded GOP fundraising.

BDawg

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by: Ultra Quiet
Originally posted by: BDawg
Spending money to beg for money...interesting.:p

Except when Dubbya's begging for money, he's spending the taxpayer dollar to do it.

Him and every other President who's ever run for reelection.

Seems like Dubbya's done it more than Clinton, HW, and Regan combined.

SuperTool

Lifer
Jan 25, 2000

Except when Dubbya's begging for money, he's spending the taxpayer dollar to do it.

Dubya started a war for Halliburton and Defense contractors.

tnitsuj

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
Originally posted by: SuperTool

Dubya started a war for Halliburton and Defense contractors.

I think it was far more complicated than that.