Should sliced bread come individually wrapped (or 2/wrap)?

Should sliced bread come individually wrapped?

• Yes. I like fresh bread

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • No. I eat bread fast

Votes: 20 80.0%

• Total voters

VirtualLarry

No Lifer
Aug 25, 2001
TBH, I find that the individually-wrapped American chesse slices are more of a PITA to get out of the package when you want multiple slices, than those re-sealable packages of deli-sliced cheeses, with a zip-lock on the side.

I wouldn't really be in favor of single- or double-wrapped bread. Plus, think of the wasted packaging. It would necessarily raise prices too.

Really, how much farther do you want to go, and have two slices of bread, individually-wrapped, along with a slice or two of cheese wrapped up in them. Voila. Prepared sandwiches.

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
Of course. Everything should be wastefully packaged. just drop it on the ground after peeling it off, and after awhile we'll live in a sea of plastic. Anyone that falls will have a cushioned landing. Think of the children! and old people! if you're against plastic wrap, you're against children and old people.

DigDog

Lifer
Jun 3, 2011
Yes, MORE plastic please.

With every loaf you also get a turtle that you can strangle with your own hands.

Save 5 loaves and get a dolphin !

Reactions: lxskllr

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I foresee a future where a loaf of bread is the size of a deck of cards. Each slice being vacuum sealed, break the seal and it expands to a full slice.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
I foresee a future where a loaf of bread is the size of a deck of cards. Each slice being vacuum sealed, break the seal and it expands to a full slice.

No. I'll have the 3d food printer print me two slice of bread at a time.

Reactions: Ken g6

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Of course. Everything should be wastefully packaged. just drop it on the ground after peeling it off, and after awhile we'll live in a sea of plastic. Anyone that falls will have a cushioned landing. Think of the children! and old people! if you're against plastic wrap, you're against children and old people.
I am against children and old people so this works for me! :) Can we sell pencils in six pack rings instead of cardboard boxes? The hummingbirds are missing out on the six pack rings.

Reactions: lxskllr and dank69

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
That would be a waste, but I would like to see half loaves maybe. Same with buns, would be nice to be able to buy in like packs of 4. I don't buy bread products since I can't use it fast enough before it starts to mold. You can freeze it, but it's crap after that.