Should "K2" be illegal nationwide? I think so.

?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Missourri recently became the 8th state to ban this curiously strong herbal substance, and I hope our Kenyan American president decides to outlaw this "incense" :rolleyes: nationwide. I reason life is pretty much a trip already, you dont need to take a substance to alter your perception of it, just recognize whats already there and dwell on it - for a long time. Then when you need to come back reality, just tell yourself "its all good" and thats all there is to it. No drugs needed whatsover.

Last edited by a moderator:

bignateyk

Lifer
Apr 22, 2002
Or you could just mind your own damn business.

(This coming from someone who has never used an illegal drug, or quasi-legal drugs like K2 )

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
I think drugs should be legal, in general.

Everyone wants drugs to be legal, but it has by products like crack babies and meth heads. So Im afraid this wont be possible, not in our lifetime at least. Therefore we should strive to be clean and pure as the wind driven snow. It will reap the most benefits to us individually and society as a whole.

gorcorps

aka Brandon
Jul 18, 2004
They don't affect me, so why the fuck not? I don't care what other people put into their bodies.

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007
Everyone wants drugs to be legal, but it has by products like crack babies and meth heads. So Im afraid this wont be possible, not in our lifetime at least. Therefore we should strive to be clean and pure as the wind driven snow. It will reap the most benefits to us individually and society as a whole.

Ever heard of fetal alcohol syndrome? Abusive alcoholics? DWI fatailities?

Ban alcohol. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Saint Nick

Lifer
Jan 21, 2005
We might as well ban Pam, aerosol sprays, and canned air since kids can spray them all over a paper bag and put it over their head and huff until they are in outer space. Might as well ban all household cleaners and other products because they can be used in meth production, or on their own to get a fix.

Why ban K2? What harm is it causing again? I highly doubt it is affecting the United States culture and lifestyle so much that it needs to be "banned".

If anything, legalize MJ so we can tax the living crap out of it, make some cash, and then no one will have to make MJ knockoffs.

Last edited:

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002

We already have crack babies and meth heads with drug laws in place. Lets regulate the substances and deal with the addiction side of the problem.

dmw16

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 2000
Missourri recently became the 8th state to ban this curiously strong herbal substance, and I hope our Kenyan American president decides to outlaw this "incense" :rolleyes: nationwide. I reason life is pretty much a trip already, you dont need to take a substance to alter your perception of it, just recognize whats already there and dwell on it - for a long time. Then when you need to come back reality, just tell yourself "its all good" and thats all there is to it. No drugs needed whatsover.

I stopped reading at the bolded part. Comments like that detract from whatever value there may be in your opinion.

Oh, and for the record, I am not a big Obama fan either, but phrases like that make you sound like you are from the lunatic fringe.

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
We already have crack babies and meth heads with drug laws in place. Lets regulate the substances and deal with the addiction side of the problem.

Legalization is not an option. Treating crack babies and throwing meth heads in the cooler is only solution. We need to nip K2 in the "bud" before it becomes a crises.
smileydance.gif

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
I stopped reading at the bolded part. Comments like that detract from whatever value there may be in your opinion.

Oh, and for the record, I am not a big Obama fan either, but phrases like that make you sound like you are from the lunatic fringe.

So if we elect a hispanic as president, he cant be referred to as Mexican American anymore? Our president is of Kenyan descent. Everyone knows this.

mrjminer

Platinum Member
Dec 2, 2005
I think these synthetics need to be illegal until more testing on them is done... they use a genetically engineered chemical that, basically, mimics the effects of THC. However, the side effects / long-term effects of it remain largely untested.

I believe, however, that weed should be legalized, as there has been enough research done on it to show that it's probably one of the if not the safest substance on the entire planet.

On the other hand, I voted "no" because there isn't really a legal alternative to these substances -- as they are the legal alternative (this itself is somewhat discerning since the illegal alternative is proven to be safe when used responsibly)

Last edited by a moderator: