should I go see the girl that was flirting with me at Blockbuster last week?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jun 19, 2004
Use my most popular pick up line: "What time you get off?".

I asked a waitress that one night when a bunch of us were out drinking and it worked!

Ever since then it's been my standard pick up line when out drinking. Strippers, Waffle House waitresses, female bartenders, etc.. I just have a thing for a working girls I guess.

BTW, my friends make hella fun of me for using it, but they shut up when they see the results.

MaverickBP

Golden Member
Nov 18, 2004
games are stupid...dont pretend sh!t...she told you the next time she'd be working so she obviously wants to see you again on some level..otherwise she wouldn't of mentioned it

TheNinja

Lifer
Jan 22, 2003
Go tell her you are hoping to rent the entire American Ninja Series, starring Michael Dudikoff, on DVD and were wondering if she wanted to join you later.

dderidex

Platinum Member
Mar 13, 2001
Originally posted by: minendo
Of course. Less chance of you getting banned again if you are not here.

So, your position is...

If he'd go there would be trouble...
But if he stayed it would be double?

NeoAaronX

Aug 4, 2003
Originally posted by: rudeguy
Last week a really cute girl was flirthing with me at blockbuster. She told me she would be working tonite. I don't want to bug her, but she was really cute....

Should I stay or should I go?

She wasn't flirting with you. /thread

jiwq

Platinum Member
May 24, 2001
how many more days before we reach the official syringered threshhold?

Sep 29, 2004
Originally posted by: Zim Hosein
No update rudeguy? :(

GOOD CALL! Probably should PM him with the link to this thread to make sure he comes back.

hesitation leads to ummmm..... huhuhuhuhh

SouthPaW1227

Golden Member
Aug 4, 2004
Originally posted by: rudeguy
Last week a really cute girl was flirthing with me at blockbuster. She told me she would be working tonite. I don't want to bug her, but she was really cute....

Should I stay or should I go?

she *works* at blockbuster, that'd be a negative.