Should I go get stitches?

Chrishuff1

Platinum Member
Jul 25, 2000
I was playing this soccer game at chuckie cheese last night and when I kicked the ball somehow I hit this stupid bar and it had like a screw in it that went straight to my bone and I have a nice hole in my leg, I can see fat and bone, its been bleeding for 12 hours. Is it stitch worthy or should I slap neosporin and a bandaid on it?

79Blazer

Golden Member
Nov 12, 2003
Go get stitches dude.
You should get medical attn ASAP, who knows what kind of bacteria was on that screw when it punctured you. They may even put you on pre-emptive antibiotics just to make sure, in fact, I would ask for it. No amount of cleaning, at the puncture sight, will clean the inside.

Blieb

Diamond Member
Apr 17, 2000
fvck all that ... let it get infected, lose your leg ... then SUE SUE SUE!!!

No, don't get stitches. You wouldn't want to do the right thing, or anything.

What you really need stitched are your hands to your thighs, that should slow down or stop these stupid threads.

Curly01

Jul 5, 2002
Having played "doctor" when I was a little kid, I would suggest getting some silicon caulk or even a little bondo and filling the wound. That should fix you up.

Edit-I forgot the most important part, Duct tape. Wouldn't want the caulk to ooze out.

MPankau

Apr 8, 2002
I vote for ky jelly to fill the hole and duct tape to seal it. Then reapply and remove duct tape every 6 hours (not in that order).

MP

zixxer

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2001
I would go talk to chuck e cheese manager about how there's a screw on a soccer game that does that to you.