Should i get anoter beer?

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
Originally posted by: Infohawk
Originally posted by: UglyCasanova
Fvck Bush.

:thumbsup: Bush is a coke-snorting warmongering chimpanzee.

And you sound like a paranoid limp wristed high schooler trying to fight the Man.

And I'm eating one of those Edward frozen chocolate pies. I don't have the box handy so I'm not sure what the real name is, but it's the ones that they sell individually and it's got like ice cream and stuff all in it. Real good.

And there is this show on National Geographic about this stone someone found with ancient writing and they think it came from Solomon's Temple.

And...

Tab

Lifer
Sep 15, 2002
Fvck Bush.

And you sound like a paranoid limp wristed high schooler trying to fight the Man.

And I'm eating one of those Edward frozen chocolate pies. I don't have the box handy so I'm not sure what the real name is, but it's the ones that they sell individually and it's got like ice cream and stuff all in it. Real good.

And there is this show on National Geographic about this stone someone found with ancient writing and they think it came from Solomon's Temple.

And...

He might be a high school nerd, but that doesn't mean isn't correct. ;)

Kibbo

Platinum Member
Jul 13, 2004
Originally posted by: Tabb
Fvck Bush.

And...

He might be a high school nerd, but that doesn't mean isn't correct. ;)

And I dare you to try to tell one of the original Black Panthers that he's limp-wristed.