Should I call my bank and Cancel my Ebay winning Auction ???

leeland

Diamond Member
Dec 12, 2000
well i won a microsoft desktop pro from Jammer4926 last week june 19th....i didn't hear from him till sunday that he actually confirmed i had won...i promptly paid for the item via paypal and have been waiting for my tracking number or any indication of when the package is going to be shipped. i have mailed him several times basically to establish a communication link and he hasn't even responded. I wrote him yesterday basically telling him that i am starting to get annoyed with his lack of communication and how he is dragging his feet.

I am not to sure about this guy and i am worried i am going to get screwed on this deal, i haven't contacted my bank or anything but i am starting to wonder if i should...

are there any negative things that can happen from revoking a sale ???

thanks for any feedback

leeland

dabuddha

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Originally posted by: leeland
well i won a microsoft desktop pro from Jammer4926 last week june 19th....i didn't hear from him till sunday that he actually confirmed i had won...i promptly paid for the item via paypal and have been waiting for my tracking number or any indication of when the package is going to be shipped. i have mailed him several times basically to establish a communication link and he hasn't even responded. I wrote him yesterday basically telling him that i am starting to get annoyed with his lack of communication and how he is dragging his feet.

I am not to sure about this guy and i am worried i am going to get screwed on this deal, i haven't contacted my bank or anything but i am starting to wonder if i should...

are there any negative things that can happen from revoking a sale ???

thanks for any feedback

leeland

I would send one final letter to him stating that if he does not provide you with a tracking number for the item you purchased in 72 hours, you'll inform ebay, paypal, and his local police department. That worked for me a couple of times with slow shippers.

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
I could have sworn I replied to this thread earlier.....

:confused: