Discussion Should Elon Musk buy the Los Angeles Chargers and build Tesla Stadium?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Should Musk buy the Chargers?

• Yes

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Undecided / Maybe / Etc

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Dude has 6 kids. He already deposited plenty of semen.
It's not like he's going to start taking statins over there to lower his testosterone....
I'm pretty sure the desire is continually recurrent....until old age.....and for some, even old age won't stop the desire.
And besides, a little rubber is a fine insurance policy...or a robot of Amber Heard...

ponyo

Lifer
Feb 14, 2002
It's not like he's going to start taking statins over there to lower his testosterone....
I'm pretty sure the desire is continually recurrent....until old age.....and for some, even old age won't stop the desire.
And besides, a little rubber is a fine insurance policy...or a robot of Amber Heard...
You don't think Mars will have any females? If I was you, I would worry more about yourself than Elon getting laid. At least he won't die a virgin.

manly

Lifer
Jan 25, 2000
Even by ATOT standards, moving an NFL franchise from L.A. to Atlantic City is one of the dumbest ideas you'll read this week.

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Even by ATOT standards, moving an NFL franchise from L.A. to Atlantic City is one of the dumbest ideas you'll read this week.

Lol, yeah, this is a thought exercise.

An adventure of the mind.

Think of this as a thread inspired by DARPA where we try to handicap the future.

And btw...

c48729d8-7d90-40e6-9dbd-50448c16f01a_text.gif

ponyo

Lifer
Feb 14, 2002
new Lex Fridman interview today with Elon Musk. It's long interview. 2.5 hours. I always love Lex interview with Elon. I watched his previous two with Elon. They talk about SpaceX, Mars, Tesla, FSD, TeslaBot, and lot of good stuff in this new one.

Nov 17, 2019
He just needs to take a little water with him:

hareway2.jpg

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
new Lex Fridman interview today with Elon Musk. It's long interview. 2.5 hours. I always love Lex interview with Elon. I watched his previous two with Elon. They talk about SpaceX, Mars, Tesla, FSD, TeslaBot, and lot of good stuff in this new one.

Ill admit Im not the biggest Elon fan, but this video was very interesting. Lots of good things to think about. I like hearing his insight into things we dont normally think about.

But you are right, this was a long video. I'll probably have to view it over:

1uqxmh.gif