She's baaaacckkk!

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Good, the more people that start realizing the entrenched major parties are corrupt, the more likely we'll be able to fix the system. As much as I disagree with the Green Party, I'd rather see people vote that way than Dem or Rep.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: BoberFett
Good, the more people that start realizing the entrenched major parties are corrupt, the more likely we'll be able to fix the system. As much as I disagree with the Green Party, I'd rather see people vote that way than Dem or Rep.

My god you've got to be kidding.

The Green Party should be immediately disbanded.

Insane.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Oh look, it's freedom hating Dave again. What's the matter Dave? Can't stand having anybody disagree with your twisted world view? Go find a job.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: dmcowen674

Insane.

:confused:

Bober supports insane McKinney.

Where did he say that?

This is a perfect example of your trolling personal attacks, Dave. Like the other day when I clearly said I was opposed to that no-knock warrant in MN and you replied right back saying that I was in favor of them. Some people write off these attacks of yours as a lack of reading comprehension, but that it clearly not the case now is it?

bamacre

Lifer
Jul 1, 2004
Originally posted by: Vic
Originally posted by: dmcowen674

Insane.

:confused:

Bober supports insane McKinney.

Where did he say that?

This is a perfect example of your trolling personal attacks, Dave. Like the other day when I clearly said I was opposed to that no-knock warrant in MN and you replied right back saying that I was in favor of them. Some people write off these attacks of yours as a lack of reading comprehension, but that it clearly not the case now is it?

You know, I don't even bother with Dave anymore. I just remind him that he's a douchebag move on.