Shaqaroni!

Artorias

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2014
Spokesperson for PJ's since they needed to fix all the racist PR Papa John gave the place. Shaq is all about endorsements.

The worst pizza I have ever had in my life was from Papa John's(Canada).

It was the first and last time I will ever buy from them, terrible experience, sauce was bland, dough was thin, veggies were sparse, meat bland as well. When I bought it there was a 2 for 1 special, knew it was too good to be true, absolutely shocking at how bad it was.

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
I liked PJs years(about twenty of them) ago, but I had one recently, and thought it sucked. I'm pretty sure it's different than it used to be.

ponyo

Lifer
Feb 14, 2002
Costco pepperoni pizza shits on Shaqaroni. Costco pizza is 18 inches vs 16 inches Shaqaroni. Costco uses real 100% cheese and not fake cheese like Papa Johns. Costco pepperoni pizza has the right amount of pepperoni so it's not super salty oily mess of crap pizza that is Shaqaroni. And Costco pizza is $9.99 everyday. I have no idea the price of Shaqaroni since the only fast food pizza I eat is Costco. But I bet it's more than $9.99.

Reactions: BarkingGhostar

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
I liked PJs years(about twenty of them) ago, but I had one recently, and thought it sucked. I'm pretty sure it's different than it used to be.
I don't know. At least in my region, the dough and sauce are usually the same. My guess is some kids just screw it up. Guy I used to work with would split pizzas with me at lunch sometimes. We always remark at how consistent PJ's was in flavor...we just assumed they made bland pizzas and sprayed them with some chemical to make them taste so good.

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
Spokesperson for PJ's since they needed to fix all the racist PR Papa John gave the place. Shaq is all about endorsements.
He's also on their board of directors as well.

While he pimps a lot of different products/brands, his worst endorsement (General Auto Insurance) is nowhere near as bad as the paydays Frank Thomas and Rodney Peete (and his wife) cash in on.....or Brett Favre with the Copper Fit crap.

Reactions: Ken g6

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
Costco pepperoni pizza shits on Shaqaroni. Costco pizza is 18 inches vs 16 inches Shaqaroni. Costco uses real 100% cheese and not fake cheese like Papa Johns. Costco pepperoni pizza has the right amount of pepperoni so it's not super salty oily mess of crap pizza that is Shaqaroni. And Costco pizza is $9.99 everyday. I have no idea the price of Shaqaroni since the only fast food pizza I eat is Costco. But I bet it's more than $9.99.
I get what you're saying. It was $12. I don't normally eat fast food or order pizza....if I get papa john's it's probably 3-4 times a year. I was really impressed by the size/toppings.