Shady Activities in Florida

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

JellyBaby

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
KidViciou$,

If I may ask, how does one close his ears?

After the final county (Seminole?) is tallied, Bush will still be ahead. And this doesn't even count the thousands of overseas absentee ballots that are still left...FL has until the 17th to include those in the count.

fdiskboy

Golden Member
Sep 21, 2000
KidViscous,

Do you have any idea what kind of margin of error 1500 votes out of over 6,000,000 is? Trust me when I say this, it is so small as to be statistically irrelevant.

Sure, it's relevant to the election, but don't you think if someone is going to pull a fast one, they could do a little better than a 200-1700 vote margin?

Give the right-wingers some credit, jeesh.

Napalm381

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 1999

<< THIS MEANS THAT SOMETHIGN IS GOING ON!!!!! >>

Nope, sorry. Just because the vote tally changes slighty does not point to fraud on either parties behalf. You try to process 6 million ballots and let's see if YOU don't miss a few.

<< THIS SHOULD CONSTITUTE ANOTHER ELECTION FOR THE STATE OF FLORIDA!!! >>

Thank you for your opinion. I'm sure the judges who determine such things will give it all the consideration it deserves.

Rastus

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
You know what's funny?

The Democrats brought Daly from Chicago to investigate Florida. It takes a thief, I guess.

BTW, 5 out of every 3 Democrats in Chicago voted for Gore.