Shadow Warrior 3

BFG10K

Lifer
Aug 14, 2000

Looks like the first reboot with a bit of parkour added. I probably won't pick it up unless it's really cheap.

OG: okay but there were some tedious levels. The politically incorrect jokes were funny.
2013 reboot: okay but the later lab/construction levels were tedious and needlessly dragged on.
2: never played it despite getting it free from GOG.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Hmm, I must be the only serious gamer who never had any interest in the Shadow Warrior franchise.
I really am a weirdo.

Worthington

Golden Member
Apr 29, 2005
As a Shadow Warrior fan, the platforming/parkour aspects were my least favorite thing about Doom Eternal so depending on how much they doubled down on that it might be a pass.

Reactions: Magic Carpet

Magic Carpet

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2011
Hmm, I must be the only serious gamer who never had any interest in the Shadow Warrior franchise.
I really am a weirdo.
I enjoyed the original back in 1997. The level design and sound effects were superb for the time. Never played since. I've hated the parkour element introduced in recent games, though. Except maybe for Dying Light.

rivethead

Platinum Member
Jan 16, 2005
I enjoyed the second one. It's basically Serious Sam with an Asian theme.

I've always had respect for Flying Wild Hog developers because I absolutely loved Hard Reset. And when they released DLC for it, they gave it to everyone for free. That was a ton of content for an already excellent game. And that was the first time anyone had did that for me (give me free DLC).

I'll keep my eye on this. Lo Wang is back.