SETI Uploads Pending

LANMAN

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 1999
Checking all of my systems and nothing is able to upload completed WU's. (Quite a few WU's "ready to report")
Anyone heard/seen anything from Berkley?

Few months ago all my SETI systems were waiting for more work. We can't have a idle systems now can we. ;)

SETI.PNG

biodoc

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2005
Every Tuesday Seti shuts down their servers for maintenance for a few hours or so.

LANMAN

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 1999
This morning I have 2 crunchers sitting idle this morning; no work in the queue. Two others have about a hour of work left before they run out.
:confused:

Update: my 2080 finally grabbed 6 work units, but those will be done in 5 minutes.. LOL!
Other machine checks in every 5 minutes and nothing downloads; dual 1080Ti's should never sit idle ;)
I'll give it another 30 min and then I'll temp move it to something else.

--LANMAN

Last edited:

LANMAN

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 1999
Yip something at Berkley was jacked up... here comes the flood of WU's. :)
Yeah!!

Reactions: lane42

LANMAN

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 1999
More like 'Time Out Tuesday'. o_O

Definitely. I actually waited until all my systems were within 5 or less WU's and then I fired up a second project to cover the gap.
I checked again before going to bed last night (thinking it would be up by then), nope. Nothing.
Checked again this morning and something really strange -- all my SETI clients were just sitting there. I had to manually hit the update button and then the WU's started downloading.
I'm all for maintenance, but that was a doozy!