SETI recruiting in OT!!!

TofBnT

Golden Member
Apr 28, 2003
There is a new recruiting thread in OT!!

This helped us get quite a few new members in the last 12 hours, come help out with questions and keeping it bumped to the top:)

OT recruiting thread!!

Confused

Elite Member
Nov 13, 2000
Been helping out answering questions :)

Doing my part for the Seti TeAm, even though i'm now an SoB ;)

Garry

EvilWobbles

Golden Member
Nov 13, 2001
You're an SoB? ;)

That's the first I've ever heard anyone admit to that? :D:D

Of course, I'm a Seti, D2OL and an SoB. Talk about conflicted!

Smoke

Distributed Computing Elite Member
Jan 3, 2001
Originally posted by: Overkiller
I think i made a nice post :D

Yes, you did. :wine:

This is the most positive response I have ever seen in OT. All of you are really doing some great recruiting. :beer:

TofBnT

Golden Member
Apr 28, 2003
I hardly ever go to OT, decided WTH might as well try to get some of them to help. Next thing you know, I've got PMs coming out my ears:)

TofBnT

Golden Member
Apr 28, 2003
PorBleemo sent me an idea.

TimLocke,

Why don't you include in your thread in OT who BBR is and a little bit of history on them so all the OT people know more about who they are competing against.

-Por
Can anybody help out with this. I know a little, but haven't been around long enough to give a real back ground.

Thanks

Smoke

Distributed Computing Elite Member
Jan 3, 2001
Originally posted by: timlocke
PorBleemo sent me an idea.

TimLocke,

Why don't you include in your thread in OT who BBR is and a little bit of history on them so all the OT people know more about who they are competing against.

-Por
Can anybody help out with this. I know a little, but haven't been around long enough to give a real back ground.

Thanks

I could write a book ... but I don't want to give the enemy any press clippings for their locker-room. ;) :)

Let's just say that this is "friendly grudge match". :D