Seti-Classic: Welcome our newest member of May 1st, 2005

Smoke

Distributed Computing Elite Member
Jan 3, 2001
Our Seti-Classic TeAm is now 3,381 members strong!

We have room for more ... come on and join the best bunch of Seti Searchers in the World! :D

I would like to introduce our newest member:

BJ64 ---- Rank 1902 New ---- 176 Wus :sun: ---- Mentor: Coolkid
Here is your Personal Stats Machine

*If you are an AOL subscriber (along with a few other ISPs) you may not be able to post in the AnandTech Forums. If that is your situation you can certainly visit your TeAm Mates on our offsite forum. http://www.deception.net/invision/ ;) :)

Your mentor may not be able to contact you if you don?t have PMs enabled (Allow Private Messages) ? you can do that in your profile.

We hope you drop by often and say hello.

WARNING:

SETI WUs contain hidden rewards, and prolonged crunching can be addictive. TeAm members should guard against excessive computer building, parts hording, and stat checking. <Quote of recent new member, Pokey> :p :D
___________________________________________________________________________________

SETI-CLASSIC

How to run SETI-Classic and Join TeAm AnandTech

How To configure your SetiDriver for SETI-CLASSIC to use a TeAm SetiQueue.

Once you have your SetiDriver setup and working properly it is recommended that you use one of the TeAm's SetiQueues.

This will insure you have WUs to crunch when the Seti Server is down.

Our Mentor TeAm for Seti-Classic <----- :wine:<clink>:wine:

Kudos to our "Big Brothers"

BJ64

Apr 30, 2005
Wow thanks guys..I'm all new to this and just finaly built a puter to tinker with that is not business critical or loaded with the kids games. My goal is to get my average time per WU down. Thanks for the welcome! and I'll be sure to put any good advice to work for the team. :)

ICXRa

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2001
Glad to have you crunching with us BJ64!

Welcome to the TeAm :beer: