Seti Bandits discussion thread

zeruty

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2000
since noone has done this yet, I will.
We can use this thread to discuss stuff, like how we are going to recover from this slump and take the lead ;)

We need to look into the problem, find out whats going wrong and fix it!

Freewolf

Diamond Member
Feb 15, 2001
The problem is pretty simple, our big gun is having problems and simply hasn't been able to hit his average. He doing the best he can and hopefully he will be able to straighten out his problems. We have to keep doing the best that we can and try to outproduce our normal averages.

IJump

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2001
From what I understand, Hack has a baglog on his setiqueue? If that is the case, once he can dump, it will all be over for the competition. ;)

Iam trying to line up a few more clients, going to work on one next weekend. That should help a little.

EvilWobbles

Golden Member
Nov 13, 2001
I am adding a temporary PIII-866 to the mix today and I should have another Athlon 1.4 Tbird to add by the weekend or early next week. So, I should be able to get my production up to 40-45 daily in the next few days!

Doing the best I can!!

RaySun2Be

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Oops, just passing through. I thought this thread was where we could trash talk about the Seti Bandits. :Q

You know, as in Let's have a Seti Bandit's discussion.....about how they are SO not going to win.....etc....

;););)

:D

Rowdy Ray hops on the Red Rascal Rider and scoots off before anyone can do anything.....

*beep* *beep*

micron

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
/me drives by throwing rotten burritos at the Seti Bandits' clubhouse. "Take that!" ;);)

Freewolf

Diamond Member
Feb 15, 2001
The rotten burritos might be appropriate, if you remember who took a dump of over 1000 WU's just a few weeks ago :D
rolleye.gif

MoFunk

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2000
All the trash talk to the "last place" team show's that we have a few people worried about us. We will recover!

RaySun2Be

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999

<< All the trash talk to the "last place" team show's that we have a few people worried about us. We will recover! >>

If you are in the race, you are qualified for trash talking! :p

I'm an EOTT (equal opportunity trash talker). I do not discriminate based on race, creed, or MTR ranking. :D

MoFunk

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2000
/me wrestles cane from Ray and chases him around as I scream in my LL Cool J rap voice....DON'T CALL IT A COME BACK I'VE BEEN HERE FOR YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

We will overcome, oh yes! We will! So keep the trash talk up! ;)

IJump

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2001
Talk all you want..............

Just don't cry when we win this thing.

RaySun2Be

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999

<< /me wrestles cane from Ray and chases him around as I scream in my LL Cool J rap voice....DON'T CALL IT A COME BACK I'VE BEEN HERE FOR YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

We will overcome, oh yes! We will! So keep the trash talk up! ;)
>>

LOL! :D

<< Talk all you want..............

Just don't cry when we win this thing.
>>

In your dreams! :p And I believe if you can't take it, don't dish it out. So you won't se me crying. :p

(whacking people/things with my cane, maybe, but not crying....;P;P;P)

EvilWobbles

Golden Member
Nov 13, 2001
Hey Ray!! Get out of our thread...

// me steals Ray's cane and flings it across the room. As Ray hobbles after his cane, I grab the Red Rascal Rider, push Ray onto it and push the Red Rascal Rider and Ray out the door! ;)

Think that'll teach him?

IJump

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2001
Better watch it Ray, don't come too near me with that cane, I am not above stealing and old man's cane and giving him a taste of his own medicine............... ;)

/me hurls some of those rotten burritos in Ray's direction.

IJump

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2001
<< Fire sauce hurts my butt the next morning!!!! OUCH! >>

Too much information!!!!! :disgust:

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Excuse me...may I a$$ you a question?

;)

I'm always wary of a sleeping dog, a hibernating bear, etc. And that's the appearance the Bandits are currently giving. Don't poke them with any sticks or you'll liable to have your hand bitten off! :)

Still lots of laps left in the race!

IJump

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2001
I think we have reached a new low in Anandtech Mini Team Racing!

;)

Freewolf

Diamond Member
Feb 15, 2001
Way to go guys! we kicked some butt of our own today! Now we just got to keep it up and let them know the Bandits are for real. :D