SETI: 30 hour assimilation - updated

networkman

Lifer
Apr 23, 2000
I'm not sure exactly how many work units they'll do, but it's better than leaving them idle doing nothing. ;)

(3) 2.4GHz P4s
(15) 1.9 GHz P4 Celerons

The 2.4 rigs started crunching WUs a little before 11am EST, while the rest have started throughout the day as I brought them up on the network - they keep crunching until about 5pm EST tomorrow(Sunday), so I just hope it was worth the effort. :D

Update: Due to rollouts being ahead of schedule, I didn't quite make the 36hour time-frame I'd planned on, but at least I was able to save all of the data from the machines so I've got 18 partially completed WUs, in addition to all those that were crunched. :) It was definitely worth the effort. ;)

RaySun2Be

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Dasm! :Q :D

Oh, for best performance, be sure to use the correct email addy - raysun2be @ ya hoo dot com.

;)

Swanny

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2001
Now I'm really glad we aren't starting our race till Tuesday!!

Nice assimilation Rich!

MoFunk

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2000
Originally posted by: RaySun2Be
Dasm! :Q :D

Oh, for best performance, be sure to use the correct email addy - raysun2be @ ya hoo dot com.

;)

Wow you have really been misled! The correct e-mail for MAX performance really is mofunk@yahoo.com! HEHE

Well my friend, looks like TeAm Funky Ray fell a bit short! :(

CraigRT

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
I think that'll be worth the effort for the nice hefty WU dump you're gonna have... for sure!!

nice job... I like short lived assimilations, they are fun indeed!! :D