Seriously, where do we go from here?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
Listen, so..... when.... exactly.... is.... Donald Trump supposed to concede? Supposed to turn over the presidency? Bill Barr just announced another set of investigations into claims of election fraud, while Donald Trump’s lawyers are filing more and more lawsuits, and old Mitch McConnell insists Donald Trump must have his day in court even if that day goes on for another 4 years. So.... when exactly is this concession thing supposed to happen? Will it be like Donald Trump’s taxes where for the last 4 years they have been under audit? So,Trump claims. The never ending audit? Come on people, Donald Trump isn’t going anywhere as long as the lawsuits keep coming and the bill Barr investigations keep going. Mark my words, it will come down to January 20th, Joe Biden will possibly have his inauguration with Joe Biden paying the bill for it and no one from the Republican side attending except for a very few. And then what ??? And.... then what ????? Donald Trump will still be in the Whitehouse, Bill Barr will still be starting investigations, and Mitch McConnell will be telling the American people that WE HAVE TO WAIT, WE HAVE TO WAIT. And I suspect the same from the US Supreme Court, AMERICA MUST WAIT, AMERICA MUST WAIT. And that goes on for the next 4 years. Will the military removed Donald Trump from the Whitehouse? I doubt that. Not when Donald Trump, not when the us senate, not when the US Supreme Court still claims the election has not been settled. Like I’m saying, we’re going to need a bigger United States. An east and a west. Trump for his half an Joe Biden for the rest of us. We can scream and shout, march and protest, burn down the country and that’s not going to get Donald Trump out of the Whitehouse. Just like with Donald Trump’s tax audit, this will go on and on and on for exactly 4 more years..... and then some.

Tax audits of the President and the VP. https://money.cnn.com/2017/04/17/news/economy/president-audit-trump/index.html

It's not official until 1/6/2021. Trump can say whatever he wants and Biden can say whatever he wants but thems da rules.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999