September 10, 2001

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

AnImuS

Sep 28, 2001
Originally posted by: Alistar7
Originally posted by: AnImuS
bring a video tape of the news coverage and show it to the agencies along with the list of names...
And i become god :D

and next week we would see him on late night local access cable tv.....

THATS RIGHT FOLKS YOU GET EVERY AFC WINNER, EVERY NFC WINNER, AND THE TOP 10 COLLEGE UPSETS FOR ONLY $99, I GURANTEE EVERY PICK.........

the camera loves me!

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
I would go to their hotel rooms and break all their fingers, knees and whatever until they told me who was behind it...

I would kill them because I am the "Merciful One" ;)

I would find who they ratted out I will torture him to get more names, locations and objectives. Then I would kill him.

So on and so on.

The world is not big enough for terrorists and free people (Someone has got to go)

LeadMagnet

Platinum Member
Mar 26, 2003
1 :Then made a list of all the facts and send it to every federal and state agency involved.

2: Called in b0mb treats to the Pentagon ,WTCs ,and DC Airport.

3: I would have gunned them down in there cars ,in the Central parking garage a Boston Logan Airport.

4: Sold my stocks & options / then bought into Krispy Kreeme & Nvidia for a couple months.

5: Write a book from my jail cell and do the talk show circuit.

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
I would do exactly what I was doing, which was warning of a immenent Terrorist attack on Washington DC by a group of financeers since the world financial systme is melting down. LaRouches EIR exposed terrorist attacks aimed at DC in August and in September. I was in DC on September 7th 2001, for the confrence LaRouche had in which we were all briefed on this. It's archived on the website, www.larouchein2004.com

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: konichiwa
You've just stepped into your time machine and set the date for September 10, 2001 in an effort to thwart the terrorist attacks.

Remember that you keep the knowledge of everything you know now. What do you do?
You couldn't do anything. No one would believe you.

Martin

Lifer
Jan 15, 2000
being too lazy to do anything, I'd sign up with a 2nd username and post a warning on these forums the nightbefore...then watch the show as people scramble to find who I am.

Tal

Golden Member
Jun 29, 2001
Originally posted by: KAMAZON
I would do exactly what I was doing, which was warning of a immenent Terrorist attack on Washington DC by a group of financeers since the world financial systme is melting down. LaRouches EIR exposed terrorist attacks aimed at DC in August and in September. I was in DC on September 7th 2001, for the confrence LaRouche had in which we were all briefed on this. It's archived on the website, www.larouchein2004.com

Oh crap. I thought you left.

PS: LaRouche told me to tell you that the conference was fake, he's fake, and he thinks you're a turd.

Gaard

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002
Originally posted by: KAMAZON

Seriously dude. Why the infactuation with this LaRouche guy? Love?

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
Originally posted by: HeroOfPellinor
I'd inform the UN and let them do something about it so that I didn't look like a bully.

we had UN approval for action in Afghanistan, nice try though

phillyTIM

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2001
very simple: alert airport traffic control centers to just do their g#dd#mned jobs!

this whole situation could have been averted had they properly monitored flights, and sent alerts after all the round-trip zig-zagging those planes did (which themselves are an alert to the air traffic controllers)

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
HEY WB Philly, havent seen you for a bit.

Interesting position, do your job, ha, what a joker.......

phillyTIM

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2001
that's not TOTALLY true -- I was in Washington DC the other weekend, and found George W. Bush -- there's a nasty WMD if ever there was one!

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
Read a good theory I had not seen before in an Asian paper online, that Saddam destroyed everything except a few small pieces in 1991 and only continued to act as if he never had, all done to defy the US and keep that fear real for any of his neighbors who might try to take advantage of his military weakness at the time.

Of course the UN oversaw the destruction of hundreds of items after 1991, but still an interesting theory.

phillyTIM

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2001
well you really can't blame him, following that theory; can you? each country has a right to have some kind of deterrance to prevent invasion or weakness.

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
might have been his best choice, but he didnt go that route. He always hedged his bets that he would never have to fully comply and would always remain in power. Good call on his part.

hagbard

Banned
Nov 30, 2000
I bet against the airline industry in the stockmarket, setup multiple video cameras around the TC and cash in. Oh, and I warn the media that the Bush admin with its Israeli allies are planning to frame Islamic militants by staging an attack on a well know landmark.

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
look out everyone, its one of those violent Canadians, what a shame, such a pretty country......

j/k Hag, no need to come down here and beat me up again........:D

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: hagbard
I bet against the airline industry in the stockmarket, setup multiple video cameras around the TC and cash in. Oh, and I warn the media that the Bush admin with its Israeli allies are planning to frame Islamic militants by staging an attack on a well know landmark.

That post right there is why drugs are bad. Very bad.