Selling Out for Political Purposes . . . .

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
It's absolutely ridiculous to assume that money can buy votes. It just so happens that people give to politicians that support their general philosophy like Delay said. And it just so happens that politicians develop political philosophies that coalesce around ideas popular with people who have money. The whole thing is innocent and purely coincidental. You can never prove a thing. Of course if you were to try and remove money from political life and saw any kind of resistance to such an obviously needed move, they you might begin to suspect something, but only if you are very bright.

MonkeyK

Golden Member
May 27, 2001
I dunno,
I was pretty upset when Gore wanted to cut gas taxes so that it would be cheaper while he campaigned.:brokenheart:

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
cant trust either one, and 95% of the public cant buy either, blame the "supreme" court for equating the giving of money as an extension of free speech....

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001
They are called campaign contributions

Only in Congress can someone be a pimp, whore, and a John . . .

Officer: You are under arrest for solicitation.

DeLay: I wasn't going to pay her to have sex with me. She's a poor girl working her way through college. I was giving a donation to help her pay rent.

Officer: So what was she going to give you in return?

DeLay: Nothing . . . but I was going to provide a public service lesson on forbidden sex practices in the state of TX.

Officer: You are a great man.

DeLay: I do what I can.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
cant trust either one, and 95% of the public cant buy either, blame the "supreme" court for equating the giving of money as an extension of free speech....
------------------------
Man ain't that the truth. We're screwed even in law. The other killer is saying corporations are people.

NesuD

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
It's absolutely ridiculous to assume that money can buy votes. It just so happens that people give to politicians that support their general philosophy like Delay said.

And just like the chinese gave to Bill Clinton when they realized that he agreed in principle with their ideas on aquiring our military secrets.

rolleye.gif

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002
Originally posted by: NesuD
It's absolutely ridiculous to assume that money can buy votes. It just so happens that people give to politicians that support their general philosophy like Delay said.

And just like the chinese gave to Bill Clinton when they realized that he agreed in principle with their ideas on aquiring our military secrets.

rolleye.gif

Why don't you people FINALLY take the Clinton training wheels off?
That was then - this is now.

You people are just pissed the guy got a BJ. We're talking about an administration that sold out to corporate lobbies and lied about national security to the American people to invade Iraq.

Besides that, show me some proof anyone in the Clinton administration was selling military secrets to any foreign power.
Another Republican BS story that has never been proven.

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000
Originally posted by: BOBDN

rolleye.gif

You people are just pissed the guy got a BJ. We're talking about an administration that sold out to corporate lobbies and lied about national security to the American people to invade Iraq.

Besides that, show me some proof anyone in the Clinton administration was selling military secrets to any foreign power.

Ain't that the truth!!! :|

UltraQuiet

Banned
Sep 22, 2001

rolleye.gif

Show us the proof of that.

I think it's just great that all the blue dress wearers get so bent out of shape when someone takes a shot at their daddy.

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002
Originally posted by: Ultra Quiet

rolleye.gif

I think it's just great that all the blue dress wearers get so bent out of shape when someone takes a shot at their daddy.

So it's safe to assume from your reply that you have no proof. Just more of the same BS. Just as I expected.

You're all mouth, maybe you should buy a blue dress.

UltraQuiet

Banned
Sep 22, 2001

rolleye.gif

So it's safe to assume from your reply that you have no proof. Just more of the same BS. Just as I expected.

Oh, I'm sorry I forgot who I was talking to. When I was asking for proof I meant for the part that I bolded. I should have remembered who I was talking to and been clearer.

"You're all mouth, maybe you should buy a blue dress."

Looking to get rid of yours finally? Have the stains faded and it just doesn't mean as much to you anymore? Sorry I'm not interested. Maybe somebody at your next NAMBLA meeting will take it off your hands.

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002

rolleye.gif

Oh, I'm sorry I forgot who I was talking to. When I was asking for proof I meant for the part that I bolded. I should have remembered who I was talking to and been clearer.

"You're all mouth, maybe you should buy a blue dress."

Looking to get rid of yours finally? Have the stains faded and it just doesn't mean as much to you anymore? Sorry I'm not interested. Maybe somebody at your next NAMBLA meeting will take it off your hands.

How is it you know so much about NAMBLA? I'll bet you don't have a stain on your dress. With a mouth like yours I'm sure you're an expert.......you come away clean.

UltraQuiet

Banned
Sep 22, 2001
How is it you know so much about NAMBLA?
I didn't realize I knew so much about it. Of course you aren't denying are you.

I'll bet you don't have a stain on your dress.
Good bet since I don't own a dress.

With a mouth like yours I'm sure you're an expert.......you come away clean.
You have me confused with your boyfriend. Sorry.

You still haven't poven what I asked before. Or do you simply ask for proof without providing any? That would seem consistent with the jizz spittle coming out of your ballwashing c0ckholster, the volume of which is probably only rivaled by the amount on a Times Square peep show floor. I don't know for sure, could you verify that for us? Thanks.

BTW could you make sure you smile when you speak. Since the noise and the stench is the same coming out of both openings, the only way we can tell them apart is if we see some teeth. Thanks again.

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002

You still haven't poven what I asked before. Or do you simply ask for proof without providing any? That would seem consistent with the jizz spittle coming out of your ballwashing c0ckholster, the volume of which is probably only rivaled by the amount on a Times Square peep show floor. I don't know for sure, could you verify that for us? Thanks.

BTW could you make sure you smile when you speak. Since the noise and the stench is the same coming out of both openings, the only way we can tell them apart is if we see some teeth. Thanks again.

Watch your mouth. You should treat me with more respect. I'm old enough to be your father......and I would have been too, but the dog beat me up the stairs.

Sternfan

May 24, 2003

Watch your mouth. You should treat me with more respect. I'm old enough to be your father......and I would have been too, but the dog beat me up the stairs.

If your old you should be wiser, you talk like a PUNK!

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002
Originally posted by: Sternfan

If your old you should be wiser, you talk like a PUNK!

Bark for me dog boy.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I was told never to step between two people in a fight or I'd point out that neither one of you know Jack sh!t anyway so you're both wasting your breath. :D

UltraQuiet

Banned
Sep 22, 2001

Still running the suck and not providing any proof of what your spraying. The dog thing was real original though.

I seriously doubt your old enough or equipped to be my father. We all know BOB is not only your name, it's how you earn a living.

Moonie - I didn't read your post. ;)

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002
I was told never to step between two people in a fight or I'd point out that neither one of you know Jack sh!t anyway so you're both wasting your breath. :D

You're wrong. I know Jack Sh!t. He's on the forums. Screen name is Ultra Quiet.

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002

Still running the suck and not providing any proof of what your spraying. The dog thing was real original though.

I seriously doubt your old enough or equipped to be my father. We all know BOB is not only your name, it's how you earn a living.

Moonie - I didn't read your post. ;)

Not only was the dog thing original...........it's true.

You ever get the urge to howl at the moon? Now you know why.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Well what I want to know is did or did not Clinton sell US secrets to the Chinese and if so where's the proof one way or the other. Who is whose father seems rather irrelevant since father and son are looking pretty identical to me.

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002
Well what I want to know is did or did not Clinton sell US secrets to the Chinese and if so where's the proof one way or the other. Who is whose father seems rather irrelevant since father and son are looking pretty identical to me.

I'm not the father. Didn't you read my post. The dog beat me up the stairs.

And there is no proof anyone in the Clinton administration sold any secrets to anyone.

Just another Republican BS apocryphal tale.

Like the one about the incubators in Kuwait.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I'm not the father. Didn't you read my post. The dog beat me up the stairs.
----------------------------------
Yeah, I know, but the same thing happened to me and your Mom. :D I said to myself, well I'll be a son of a bitch.