Selling Jade eggs to women with more money then sense.

alcoholbob

Diamond Member
May 24, 2005
Likely even if you did it wouldn't take off since you don't have the marketability of Gwyneth Paltrow.

GodisanAtheist

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2006
Most of the stuff we buy is bullshit. If some chick feels better with a Jade egg in her vag (and honestly, wouldn't we all feel better) then they can spend their money how they see fit.

It's like Forest Gump, the beauty of America is even the dumbest idiot can have money to spend on weird shit.

whm1974

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2016
Most of the stuff we buy is bullshit. If some chick feels better with a Jade egg in her vag (and honestly, wouldn't we all feel better) then they can spend their money how they see fit.

It's like Forest Gump, the beauty of America is even the dumbest idiot can have money to spend on weird shit.
And we are just as free to make fun of them as we see fit as well.

Nov 25, 2013

Only problem is that damn egg can kill a woman who uses it as Goop recommended.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
I don't care what women shove up their cooters, they just have to admit it has nothing to do with magical healing rocks and they just want to walk around in public jerking off all day.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
What is wrong with wanting to feel better about yourself?
My question was why would you want to. If you can tell me why you would want to, perhaps your question will answer itself or reveal that asking it wasn’t meant to imply I was making that value judgment. So why would you want to feel better.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
I don't care what women shove up their cooters, they just have to admit it has nothing to do with magical healing rocks and they just want to walk around in public jerking off all day.

Isn't this a form of healing?

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
In case anyone is interested in a group purchase, I can get jade eggs, jade wands, jade obelisks, jade disks, jade citrus juicer-like shapes, and pretty much any other jade personal therapy item by the flat, wholesale. Just let me know.