Sega DC light gun for 4.99 and also tremor pack 4.99

The_Dude8

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2000
kredit goes to raskol from FW. Kbkids have the light guns and tremor for 4.99 each. this is pretty hot deal.
May The Force Be With you

as dimwit point out, this only works w/ House of the Dead 2. Dimwit r u sure that is gun only work w/ house of the dead 2?? where could i find out more info regarding what FPS games this compatabible w/??thanks

minihoser

Jan 6, 2000
the only other game that uses the light gun is virtua cop..not the greatest game..and i heard it was not released in the U.S...unknown if that is true or not..but u could always download it:)

darwinyo

Nov 10, 1999
virtua cop 2 import
confidential mission (supposedly better than house of dead 2) just released
silent scope

that's all i know of as far as gun games for the DC

good deal

Boogak

Diamond Member
Feb 2, 2000
Cool, so it does work for Silent Scope? I guess for $4.99 it's not bad to play one game as it should be played.

V00DOO

Diamond Member
Dec 2, 2000
Damn, I paid $30 a piece for those a couple months ago. Currently only House of the Dead 2 and Vitual Cop 2 support it. Vitual Cop 2 Sux.

Easygoing

Dec 9, 1999
Hey Dude, excellent post. I was looking for a good deal on a DC light gun. I bought two. Thanks!

Nucleus111

Golden Member
Dec 2, 2000
I've been looking around for a light gun. Then all of a sudden here comes one and I was out to lunch!

Jun 13, 2001
Great deal man! I tried the light gun before; it works on quite a few games.... Here's a great deal; if you go to kbkids.com through this online mall, you can get huge points and savings! Worth checking out

[link deleted]

---

Pyramid and other referral schemes are not permitted on our forums.

Good bye.

AnandTech Moderator

zmatrix

Mar 1, 2001
Hey that's the pyramid scheme thing 2by2.net with all those dudes who rent out expensive cars to get people to join. At least that's what I heard.

TimeThrash

Banned
Jul 6, 2000
The gun was good. But there's no way in he11 something like that would only work with one game. NO way.
Tt

Tavis

Jun 20, 2000
Aww, come on guys! Don't hog all the deals... how much you guys wanna bet someone ordered 50 guns and is now going to sell them on egay.. If someone did do that, please hook a fellow Anandtech-er up.. I've been looking for some DC guns cheap for the longest time!

Tavis

zmatrix

Mar 1, 2001
I have been looking for light gun for the DC for awhile but none ever made the quality cut. There were three guns to my knowledge that were made for the DC. Sega actually had a gun but that disappeared early on after the realease of the DC console. Then came the Starblaster made by Interact that most people said sucked and broke after a few uses and the third made by Madcatz?!?

Anyways, I saw a light gun for the PC made by Madcatz and someone was playing House of the Dead at the Madcatz booth at E3. I don't see it on their website nor do I see it sold anywhere else, nor on fleabay. Does anyone know what model it is or where I can get it?

Manticore

Feb 21, 2001
zmatrix Mad Catz does have the gun on their site. It is called the "Dream Blaster", though it appears to be unavailable on their site. I picked one up last week at Babbages for $29.99. It works pretty good, however I found it only works with two of my four extension cables. The cables work fine with all my standard Sega controllers.

BTW both gamestop.com and amazon.com have these in stock for $29.99.