John

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Aaron Spelling has a new series comming out called Titans :p

O, yea that flick looks interesting....

Adrian Tung

Golden Member
Oct 10, 1999
I'm also looking forward to the movie, but I just didn't like the way they seemed to imply that they're innovating the industry with 2D+3D animation because the Japanese have already done it for some time now in titles such as Initial-D and Blue Submarine No 6.

I'll be having high expectations in the movie, and I especially hope to see their 2D art blend in properly with the 3D visuals.

:)atwl

FiddleDD

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 1999
they did a big story on this movie...it has something to do with the Internet, something like this is the first Internet transmitted movie or something like that...it lost me

Imaginer

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
I have high hopes for the movie. The animation is done well in my opinion and life like as well. From the way they do things, some parts are 3D generated while others are animated to look 3D.

What I find it cool is that they placed real life people in midair like marrionettes and they are dangling in the air. Using their motion, animators actually drew life like motion.

I hope this movie also has a great storyline. Nothing goes together more in an animation than the story and the art. :)

prontospyder

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
The Prince of Egypt blended 2D+3D flawlessly and that was in 1998.

Yep, I'm also looking foward to Titan A.E.

Celstar

Platinum Member
Oct 16, 1999
I saw it last week, and the animation is GREAT. The plot is a little weak, but that's okay.. the movie was still pretty good because the movie was done so well visually!

Voice acting was okay... Overall, thumbs up!

Rogue

Banned
Jan 28, 2000
The last rendered scene on planet &quot;Bob&quot; sucked though. Looked half-@$$ rushed.

soup or man

Jan 17, 2000
yeah but come on...any movie that names a planet bob is great :D

i thought it was a cool movie, but it was only playing in 1 theater in Tucson...pretty lame :( i really hoped it would go over much bigger than it did. oh well, Final Fantasy the movie still gives me hope in 2k1 :D