Secret Service Won't Repay City for Obama's Security Tab

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Apr 27, 2012
What was that? You want me to post this again?
http://forums.anandtech.com/showpost.php?p=34443908&postcount=228
I figured you would be embarrassed to show your face after that one.
Frankly your attempts to claim "ownage" of anything are hilarious. Please, keep making them so I can post this link over, and over, again.

Until then keep on trollin' and I'll keep on making fun of exactly how stupid, ineffectual and downright backwards you truly are.

You posted a bunch of my threads, Tell me where do I show hatred for Muslims? If criticizing radical Islam makes you an Islamophobe then yes your an Islamophobe

Jan 25, 2011
You posted a bunch of my threads, Tell me where do I show hatred for Muslims? If criticizing radical Islam makes you an Islamophobe then yes your an Islamophobe

Here's a hint. When your entire premise is this guy MUST be a jihadist because he has a beard and a calm demeanor, you might be an Islamophobe.

Apr 27, 2012
Here's a hint. When your entire premise is this guy MUST be a jihadist because he has a beard and a calm demeanor, you might be an Islamophobe.

A specific type of beard, That article came from Pamela Geller who is an expert on radical Islam/Jihad. It was her expertise that found this out and the msm will protect him

Jan 25, 2011
A specific type of beard, That article came from Pamela Geller who is an expert on radical Islam/Jihad. It was her expertise that found this out and the msm will protect him

She's a fucking lunatic, which is probably why you grasp onto her claims. Doesn't change the fact that a beard is just a beard. You choose to see jihadist in facial hair which is the symptom of your Islamophobia.

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007
dont-feed-the-troll.jpg

banhim.jpg

Must keep posting until people get the message.

This, though I am embarassed to admit that these threads are enormously entertaining at times. So far I've learned that Newport Beach is a state (Texashiker, 2013) and Mitt Romney was a Senator (ketchup, 2013)

But on the other hand, it's not hard to find people making hilarious asses of themselves when discussing politics, so I would prefer this place get cleaned up a little bit.

One idea I just had is a probation status for some of these trolls. For members that routinely start troll threads, they get assigned a "buddy" for six months. That buddy is not a mod, but they have mod-like powers to edit posts, delete posts/threads, and give short vacations (5 days) to the offender. At the end of the six months, the mods can look at the unvarnished contributions of the offender, and if the quality of their contributions has substantially improved, they can come off probation. If not, IP perma ban. The buddies would be chosen from the more esteemed users of this forum.

Oh well, one can dream