Secret Service apprehends driver trying to breach White House perimeter

Nov 25, 2013
Just heard this over the radio... Looking for a link.

"An individual driving a passenger vehicle struck a security barrier near the White House at 17th & E", they tweeted.

The driver, an unknown female, was immediately taken into custody by the Secret Service.

Her vehicle did not breach the security barrier of the White House and no officials were injured, they said.

No shots were fired, the Secret Service says. President Trump was inside the White House at the time meeting Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull.

An image of the small white van, with a Tennessee number plate, showed that the windscreens in the back and on the driver's side had been shattered."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43177427

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004
"An individual driving a passenger vehicle struck a security barrier near the White House at 17th & E", they tweeted.

The driver, an unknown female, was immediately taken into custody by the Secret Service.

Her vehicle did not breach the security barrier of the White House and no officials were injured, they said.

No shots were fired, the Secret Service says. President Trump was inside the White House at the time meeting Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull.

An image of the small white van, with a Tennessee number plate, showed that the windscreens in the back and on the driver's side had been shattered."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43177427

I wonder if Turnbull was playing the video where he was making fun of Trump to gales of laughter from the crowd?

Reactions: Victorian Gray
Jan 25, 2011
The Secret Service released pictures of the woman shortly after.

article-2546985-1B03384200000578-398_634x414.jpg

compcons

Platinum Member
Oct 22, 2004
Good post and that picture... It's great. Likely your best all time post.

compcons

Platinum Member
Oct 22, 2004
ouch the butthurt is strong in this one..

...and follows it up with his dumbest post of all time. I don't even get what you are talking about. It's really sad that you can't see a compliment without your mind twisting it into some sort of insult and causing you to be defensive and resorting to childish banter. You really should take moment to think about that.

EH

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
...and follows it up with his dumbest post of all time. I don't even get what you are talking about. It's really sad that you can't see a compliment without your mind twisting it into some sort of insult and causing you to be defensive and resorting to childish banter. You really should take moment to think about that.

EH
What do I win? :).. looking down your post history it do seem plausible i was mistaken there. Apologies.