Searching for a FEAR mod that allows all weapons to be carried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
The title and summary pretty much state my case.

I dont want to use cheat codes to give me all weapons, the game is actually balanced quite well. I was just doing my 3rd or 4th run-through and was pretty damn annoyed I could only carry 3 guns at a time. Often I had to drop off all my current weapons and run back through an empty level to find earlier weapons. This was quite common when I came up against those big mecha-bots and realized all I had was an Assault Rife, SMG and either the Shotgun or Nailgun.

The Penetrator Nailgun is alright but its not one of the Hi-Power weapons. At harder difficulties you will probably get your ass kicked before that thing will take down the heavies. The Cannon, Particle Gun, and Rocket Launcher are nice but they dont have much ammo throughout the game and are just dead weight when you run out.

Since the game is basically balanced well I'd like to play normally with no cheating. Was wondering if anybody knew of a mod that lets me pickup and keep more than 3 guns in my inventory. Tried Moddb.com and all the other places I know, tried google but didnt get anything useful.

Silveressa

Jun 25, 2013
Use the cheat code "guns" when starting a new game.

While it gives you all weapons it also permanently increases your inventory size to maximum allowing you to hold more weapons.

Then just drop all the weapons but the one/s you start with and play as normal and you'll be able to hold all the weapons as you come across them. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.