Search for the funniest Joke in the World

MaxDSP

Lifer
May 15, 2001
Link

<< However the experiment has its limits: all jokes will be censored, and no rude or offensive ones will be displayed on the site. >>

Kinda narrows the list down to like 23 jokes, doesn't it? :)

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
That reminds me, anybody know what the longest joke in the world is? It was once told to me YEARS ago, and is like a 10-15 min joke... VERY long. Drove me nuts once i heard the punchline though (because it's SO stupid). I spent like an hour trying to do a search for it on the web, but couldn't find it... i vaguely recollect it as a story of a boy going throughout his day (begins at home, then at school, then back home, playground, etc).

juiio

Golden Member
Feb 28, 2000
I've got two jokes that I can make take 20-30 minutes each. The payoff isn't worth it to them but boy is it funny to me when they get mad at how it wasn't worth it.

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
What's the gist of the jokes (don't give the punchline)? You know a link to them?

Feb 24, 2001
i think hitler used it in wwii. was used to kill off allied soldiers

"my dog has no nose"
"how does he smell?"
"awful!"

har har! :D

Jun 18, 2000
A blonde runs into a hospital with a bandage wrapped around her hand. She comes up to a nurse and begins to take of the bandage. The nurse looks down and sees a big hole in the blondes hand.

She says, "Oh my God, what happened?!"

The blonde says, looking timidly, "Well, things haven't been going very well for me lately, and I tried to commit suicide. I had a gun and pointed it to my chest. I realized I just put on this new dress and I didn't want it to get bloody and look bad when the medics came to my house. So I then pointed it straight up at my head just under my chin. I just put on a fresh coat of lipstick and make-up and didn't want to get it all messed up. I then put the gun up to the side of my head at my right ear. I thought about it for a second and realized that the gun shot was going to be really loud so I took my other hand and covered my left ear before I pulled the trigger."

:D

Cheesemoo

Golden Member
Jun 22, 2001
hey Moralpanic ill try to post one on my web site later today. dont have time now. Physics and calculus test tomorrow morning. ill post a link when i am finished with it.

juiio

Golden Member
Feb 28, 2000

<< What's the gist of the jokes (don't give the punchline)? You know a link to them? >>

One is about a boy whose only wish in life was to see the clowns. The other is about a guy whose life is ruined by a two-word phrase that he overhears.