Sean Spicer

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
I take it Sean Spicer is a typical Irish example of American Political BS where money is laundered at the expense of lives - I'm Irish Canadian; hopefully, Canadian votes count on the world stage!

No doubt he's smart but so was Robert McNamara and Kissinger and don't forget the Rockefeller Foundation that made their money on Heroin right to the White House.

What's get's me is how much your new finance Minister looks like Dean Rusk.

Canadians are not dump and probably know more about American History then the average American.
Preach it brother! You are proof that Canadians are not dump.

Z15CAM

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2010
www.flickr.com
America invades Libya then Iraq over WMD's, Afghanistan is a Civil War. Yet America backs a pipe line throw IT!

Gotta make profit over lives, laundered money for the rich. &^%$# Democracy and Freedom when the UN condemns America over Syria and Israel. Perhaps the Ukraine will find peace after 100 years of shit.

I'm still drunk and will continue drinking - HIC!

All I can say to you American's is "Good Luck with Donald".

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
Honestly I don't know how Sean Spicer looks his wife in the face when he goes home or how he disciplines his kids when they do something bad.

Z15CAM

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2010
www.flickr.com
Anand Shimpi may be American but he's definitely not WASP or a Red Nick, I knew him online back in the 90's when we worked on Win95.

Believe he's either retired, like me, or works for Apple now.

Jan 25, 2011
Honestly I don't know how Sean Spicer looks his wife in the face when he goes home or how he disciplines his kids when they do something bad.
Pretty sure his wife sees the back of his head while wearing a strap on. Keep him limber for when he has to back up the boss.

Z15CAM

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2010
www.flickr.com
Trump want's to increase funding for Nuclear Devices and build walls ass an excuse to protect the American People, but I think his actions are an act of Terrorism that threatens Global Peace and only benefits the rich in the short term.

Last edited:

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Three days! You going to keep it flowing through the weekend? Eventually, that has to hurt.

Z15CAM

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2010
www.flickr.com
"Three days! You going to keep it flowing through the weekend? Eventually, that has to hurt."

No doubt but I'm somewhat relieve at least some Anandtech Forum Members are responding.

Instead of building that God Damn Wall and increasing Nuclear Armament Trump should focus on the African Famine and Refugees whom flee Dictatorship and Terrorism War Zones like Syria. Perhaps this ackerman will absolved the USA Pit Bull Image.

Last edited: