Screwed up, back in a very familiar place

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

CitanUzuki

Jan 8, 2009
I play Dragon Age 1.03 on my 5870 with 10.3 WHQL and have never had a crash.

Guess I'm lucky?

Clearly you are lucky. TS has informed this great forum that ati drivers are crap. Couldn't be his own fault, couldn't be the new patch(a dev problem), no my friends ati drivers are garbage! Thanks TS, in your fit of nerd rage you created this thread, a bastion of truth to let all know who follow not to listen to those red fanboys ever again! Shame on those who would slander this fine man! As Keys tells us, we should keep the thread on topic and the topic is.....ati slander? If so, I say good!

The topic of this thread involves a dude having frustrating issues with a video card. It may or may not be caused by his own hand or configuration. It's our "job" to help him straighten it out.
CitizenUzuki. Outbursts like yours here do nothing to help. If you can't be a part of the solution, then hang back and don't be a part of the constant problem facing this forum on a daily basis, such as the angry sarcasm you've displayed here. Last warning to any and all participants here. Be civil, or don't post. You're call.
Anandtech Moderator - Keysplayr

Last edited by a moderator:

lurk3r

Oct 26, 2007
Clearly you are lucky. TS has informed this great forum that ati drivers are crap. Couldn't be his own fault, couldn't be the new patch(a dev problem), no my friends ati drivers are garbage! Thanks TS, in your fit of nerd rage you created this thread, a bastion of truth to let all know who follow not to listen to those red fanboys ever again! Shame on those who would slander this fine man! As Keys tells us, we should keep the thread on topic and the topic is.....ati slander? If so, I say good!

10.2 drivers with 1.03 has been running without a crash since (without CCC), though the performance is noticeably stuttery. The last battle was difficult, even with pausing
the lag was pretty bad. I'll have to get into something more familiar before I complain too much about performance, that could have been a 1.03 issue.