School Re-Union after-party for whites only

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DCal430

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2011
I have no problem with this party, I also have no problem if someone burned the house down with the people in it, and rid the world of these "people".

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007
I have no problem with this party, I also have no problem if someone burned the house down with the people in it, and rid the world of these "people".

Another liberal advocating the murder of people that he doesn't agree with. Disgusting.

JKing106

Platinum Member
Mar 19, 2009
Those old white men are just afraid of what their wives would get up to in a room full of black men.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Sounds like a bunch of assholes will be at the party. Fun people wouldn't want to be there anyway.

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
You'd think that a lengthy time after you've not only corrected yourself once, but twice... the flow of responses to your misreading of the story might ebb a bit.

Nope. Its just so funny how many of the posters here immediately try to stereotype people. Its not our problem that you are one of those people.

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
I did not read the post carefully enough and thought this was a party for current high school students. Feeling iffy about teenage black males isn't just understandable, it's required.

60 year old black males, on the other hand, date back to a time before black culture in this country went to absolute, utter shit. By and large, black men of that generation are nothing to be feared.

And I would have no issue with going to a party with black kids from my high school. Shit, I was friends with almost all of them and did attend parties with them when I was in high school and after.

It's this stereotyping shit here, in the GZ thread and in your real life that's sad and disgusting.

Last edited:

Geosurface

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2012
And I would have no issue with going to a party with black kids from my high school. Shit, I was friends with almost all of them and did attend parties with them when I was in high school and after.

It's this stereotyping shit here, in the GZ thread and in your real life that's sad and disgusting.

In my real life two of my closest friends are black males in their early 20's, key is they are nerdy, clean-cut, nice guys.

No problem with blacks just for being black, it's the near universal culture I take issue with. If you put the effort into it you can find black guys who are every bit as good of choices for friends. But make no mistake, extra thought and time ARE required to find them. They are much rarer in the black population than in the white or Asian populations.

Black culture circa 2012 USA sucks ass, and turns many people who could've been great into total shit.

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
In my real life two of my closest friends are black males in their early 20's, key is they are nerdy, clean-cut, nice guys.

No problem with blacks just for being black, it's the near universal culture I take issue with. If you put the effort into it you can find black guys who are every bit as good of choices for friends. But make no mistake, extra thought and time ARE required to find them. They are much rarer in the black population than in the white or Asian populations.

Black culture circa 2012 USA sucks ass, and turns many people who could've been great into total shit.

What behaviors, beliefs and characteristics of black culture do you take issue with as it relates to blacks ability to be good productive friends?

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012

Mandres

Jun 8, 2011
wear whites only

hehe, wouldn't it be hilarious if this whole thing was a misunderstanding? The party is right before labor day, so it makes sense that people would be wearing white dresses/trousers :)

I live in East Texas, and I've spent time in rural Louisiana, and while bitter racism is alive and well and commonplace I've never seen or heard of such a blatantly overt (public) example. It's unbelievably bad form, and a violation of the southern gentility/manners tradition, to pull a stunt like this even for the most deeply-ingrained racists.

Feb 10, 2000
Oh, now you of all people are going to pile on about intolerance?

Is this guy like some kind of a paper cut out of what a conservative poster joke is?

I think so. Even some conservative posters here have theorized that he is a liberal posing as the world's goofiest arch-conservative.

classy

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999

I wonder what your black friends would think of this post........................

Jadow

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2003
They just want to prevent all the stuff in their house from getting stolen.