Say Hi to .308's Kids - They wanted to meet the "neffers' **pic**

308nato

Platinum Member
Feb 10, 2002
So, now that my kids have had the word "nef" added to their vocabulary...they wanted to say hello to the neffers daddy "talks" to on the computer. Since they can't type, I told 'em I would take a picture of them waving hello to you and put it on the 'puter. That was a few days ago. Finished cleaning things up after getting out of the field today and here the 2 oldest came running with the camera ready to say hi to you all. I grabbed the little guy for the big event 'cause he doesn't like to be left out.

I know its silly but I try to make 'em happy.;)

Say hello to .308, Jake, Lauren and Sam !!!

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Aww, how cute!! Your little girl is adorable! Hi guys, tell your daddy that we said to take you out for ice cream, ok?

;)

Evadman

Administrator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Feb 18, 2001
And I thougth i had lots of machenery :) How much to drive that round the block? :D

Zenmervolt

Elite member
Oct 22, 2000
What the heck...

*waves back even though he's not a fan of those green tractors* :p

ZV

Evadman

Feb 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Zenmervolt
What the heck...

ZV

What! Ok, 308, you hold him down. I'll get the shotgun.

MajesticMoose

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2000
Originally posted by: Evadman
What the heck...

ZV

shotgun? dude, he's got a combine. Less evidence that way...

Zenmervolt

Elite member
Oct 22, 2000
It's never easy being an Allis-Chalmers man. :(

ZV :p

EDIT: Yes, yes, I know. It's Agco-Allis now. That was almost enough to send a guy over to I-H. Almost.

308nato

Platinum Member
Feb 10, 2002
What the heck...

ZV

Heh. This is the only green machine on the place. everything else is RED. That should make you happy, unless you like that orange stuff.

rolleye.gif
:);)

Evadman, come on down. No charge for a spin. Climb up, shut the door, turn on the AC, pop in some Pink Floyd and off we go. Its really loud and crushes things good as well.:D

Evadman

Feb 18, 2001
Evadman, come on down. No charge for a spin. Climb up, shut the door, turn on the AC, pop in some Pink Floyd and off we go. Its really loud and crushes things good as well.:D

Whohoo!! *saves this thread for future use*

Stallion

Diamond Member
May 4, 2000
sup everyone. ;) the mother in laws boyfriend has a Deere but he also loves his Massy. He also has some tractor, forgot who makes it but he called it " the B". but what the hell do I know about tractors. :)

smp

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2000
I know (maybe you don't) that we don't get along regarding politricks or anything ... but it looks like you got good kids and a nice farm. I can respect that.
If I ever get my bike, and if I ever embark on my north american cruise .. can I drop by for a visit?

Nice sidearm by the way :Q

Ornery

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
By the looks of those adorable tow heads, their mom must be a cutie. Is she snapping the picture? Tell 'em all I said, howdy! :D