"Saving Grace" on TNT

Tobolo

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
I am watching it. First episode was great. Second, not so much. But this weeks I really enjoyed.

When Earl plays a big role in the episode its great. If he doesn't then its just another crime show but with a skanky detective.

kb315

Jun 16, 2001
The ads annoyed me so much during the NBA playoffs that I refuse to watch it.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
watched 3 eps hoping it would get better, it didn't....i guess it might appeal in the red states, you know...touched by an angel type bs.
very disappointed.

13Gigatons

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2005
Originally posted by: 0roo0roo
watched 3 eps hoping it would get better, it didn't....i guess it might appeal in the red states, you know...touched by an angel type bs.
very disappointed.

No to much swearing and sex plus Holly Hunter is always naked and flashing her neighbor.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Originally posted by: 13Gigatons

No to much swearing and sex plus Holly Hunter is always naked and flashing her neighbor.

Now see, those are reasons enough for me to WANT to watch the show...but sadly, I'm in water aerobics during that time slot and don't get to see it for another couple of weeks.

13Gigatons

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2005
Originally posted by: BoomerD
Originally posted by: 13Gigatons

Now see, those are reasons enough for me to WANT to watch the show...but sadly, I'm in water aerobics during that time slot and don't get to see it for another couple of weeks.

You watch the episodes online, I put a link to them above.

BTW what the hell is water aerobics?